Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Expedia sent $1 to bank account-Help?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2014, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

I booked a family trip to Fiji yesterday and when it got to checkout I put my details in before checking out. I was taken to a page that said my request was being processed and left it there for 1 hours still no change. I then checked my itinerary and it said I hadn't booked the package but in my bank account Expedia removed $1? Does anyone know what is going on? Please help!
Old Aug 16, 2014, 9:19 am
hco

Programs: SAS *G
The 1 $ charge is a common way for online businesses to verify that you have given valid credit card data. It will be reversed regardless.

But if the processing/purchase was stalling for one hour without any email confirmation of purchse, or a confirmation number, or further charge to your credit card - well, something went wrong.

Best to contact/call expedia to confirm that there is no pending charge hanging around somewhere in their system. But most likely, the purchase failed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.