Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheapoair.com Success Stories?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2017, 6:03 pm

I used them for a ticket to Rome and everything went well. I think issues may arise with on line travel agencies only when you want to change dates of travel or want to cancel your ticket
Old Mar 15, 2018, 2:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
I admit that I have never needed to make changes/cancelations to a flight once booked on Cheapoair, so don't know how it works in that sense. That being said, I have always had a good experience with Cheapoair in terms of finding good flights. I have found, consistently, more options than Expedia/Orbitz and cheaper tickets for the same flights. While all allow to select specific departures and returns, when it comes to connecting flights, say NYC-LON-FRA, even all being on BA, Cheapoair tends to show every possible combo of the NYC-LON leg and LON-FRA leg whereas Expedia/Orbitz have showed me many combos, but not nearly as much. The weirder thing is that while the price on Expedia/Orbitz/Priceline has always been identical (to the cent), Cheapoair undercuts by $10-20. Anyone know why?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.