Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Online Travel Booking and Bidding Agencies
Reload this Page >

Search with Flexible dates & multi city??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2010, 1:46 pm
Original Poster

I can't seem to find any search engines that allow flexible dates with a multi city itinerary, can someone help me out?? I've tried every site I think of and multiple searches to no avail.

The best I've got so far is ITA software, but that's only allowing 1 day early or later (one at a time)
Old May 8, 2010, 1:49 pm

Programs: QR Privilege Club (Gold), Aegean M+B (Gold), Hilton Honors Gold, Mariott Bonvoy Gold Elite
not sure about flexibility, but this could work:
http://www.kayak.com/flights?mc=y
Old May 8, 2010, 6:25 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please continue to follow this thread in the Online Booking Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old May 25, 2010, 9:11 am

Location: MSP (Mahtomedi, MN, USA) - Delta hub captive, Marriott Gold, US Mint Silver, CVS Red
Programs: "We've been starving, and sitting on a ham sandwich the whole time."
Question

I'm looking for the same thing.

Trying to book a MSP-SEA and SFO-MSP trip for late July/random time in August. (drive down the coast from Seattle to San Francisco)

Best I found so far is about $450 a person all-in, for non-stop flights. Maybe $100 less if we take connections.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.