Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Global Airline Alliances > oneworld
Reload this Page >

OW Sapphire Lounge access - experience with families?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus

I understand the +1 rule, but have also seen YMMV with families in many posts/reports.

Any specific experiences with the OW In't Biz Lounge at LAX (onward to SYD)? Kids are 12 and 17, + MrsCP.

More out of curiosity, as the Centurion club will be my choice - should I have access to The Club at DFW, if I'm doing PIT-DFW-LAX-SYD? Loungebuddy says no - do I need to be traveling international directly from DFW for access?
Old May 12, 2016, 7:36 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by CPRich
I understand the +1 rule, but have also seen YMMV with families in many posts/reports.

Any specific experiences with the OW In't Biz Lounge at LAX (onward to SYD)? Kids are 12 and 17, + MrsCP.

More out of curiosity, as the Centurion club will be my choice - should I have access to The Club at DFW, if I'm doing PIT-DFW-LAX-SYD? Loungebuddy says no - do I need to be traveling international directly from DFW for access?
If the DFW-LAX flight is on the same day that the LAX-SYD flight you will get access. I doubt that they will allow 3 guests though.
Old May 12, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
For the Centurion Lounge in DFW, holding an Amex Plat or Cent card grants free access to cardmember spouse and children under 18. If you have other Amex you'd need to buy two day passes (children under 18 free with pass purchase).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.