Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Admirals club

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2015, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Admirals club

So... It's my first time flying business class and came to the lounge. But I remembered I need to buy something at the duty free. My layover is for 5hrs.
My question is, can you get out of the lounge and re-enter again or is it only for one time use?

Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 5:49 am

Programs: BA Exec GGL CCR, Turkish M&S Elite, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Avis First Plus
Admirals club

You are travelling business class so you can come and go as you please.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 6:18 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
If you are traveling *international* business class -- or any other valid means of access (day pass, Admirals club membership. Citi prestige, etc.), you can go in and out.
Old Aug 24, 2015, 10:06 am

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
I just tell the front desk that I'm going to duty free. They always let me in after I come back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.