Wiki Posts
Search

Cold dinner salad, YUM

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2009, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DM , MM ,Natl-Exec Elite,HH diamond,SPG gold
Cold dinner salad, YUM

How exciting to be on my first dinner flight since the best in class enhancements have been put into place. The 12 grams of peanuts make one forget about the mixed nut selection previously available when NW was less than best. On to dinner, since this was a 1300 mile flight we were treated to a marvelous chefs salad that could almost be equated to the cold plate that one gets on CO snack flights. Mind you there were at least 2 bites of some type of meat product and the processed cheese to die for. The wilted iceberg was much appreciated as well.
Best in class, the folks in ATL must all be smoking crack, what an embarrassment this airline has become. I cant wait for my mileage match to come through. Any of you Delta cool aid sippers out there please let Little Richard know that he has lost another long time plat. This makes seven from my firm and over 1M miles a year. Although I feel for the long time employees of NWA one can only hope for a quick trip to the bankruptcy court and put this pathetic organization out of its misery.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.