Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Print and pass these out

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2009, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Print and pass these out

There are some great flyers that some flyertalkers put together to help educate the masses on the screw job that JeffBob and others in DL management are doing to us:

www.dlsucks.com/nwa3flyers.pdf

Please print them off and place them in the inflight mags, airport lounges, and anywhere other passengers might read them. I have upcoming flights on NW, KL, Air Baltic, Wizz, and Germanwings and I will leave flyers everywhere I can. While most pax on the European LCC's would not be flying NW, a few will, and everyone who is educated helps the cause.

Also it would help to post links to them on every travel related BBS that you can.

I wish I could name all of those involved in putting these together to thank them, but I just came across the link and do not know specifically whom to thank. We need to put their handiwork to good use.

Last edited by Carolinian; Jan 23, 2009 at 8:48 am
Old Jan 23, 2009, 9:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVPG
These are great! I'll put some in the DTW WCs before my flight today.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Wow. I'll print them out and see what I can do with them. Thank you.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 10:21 am

Programs: BA/BD Gold, UA Silver
There is a grammatical error on the first page. Where the paragraph starts, "Here are some of the fees have to pay..."

I think it should read, "Here are some of the fees [I]you[I] have to pay..."
Old Jan 23, 2009, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
These are all courtesy of Jaimito Cartero.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 10:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by SEAUAKID
There is a grammatical error on the first page. Where the paragraph starts, "Here are some of the fees have to pay..."

I think it should read, "Here are some of the fees [I]you[I] have to pay..."
What error?

Okay, fixed.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 11:56 am

Programs: Delta Diamond (MM), Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Great points on the flyer, but if I were going to hand something out, I think a condensed version with everything on one page could be effective as well. If a FF doesn't see something that affects them on the first page, it may just end up getting tossed.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bonoman
Great points on the flyer, but if I were going to hand something out, I think a condensed version with everything on one page could be effective as well. If a FF doesn't see something that affects them on the first page, it may just end up getting tossed.
The problem with that is that you end up with a flier that is filled with a lot of facts, and your eyes will glaze over.

What I recommend, is finding one or two that represent what you dislike the most about the new changes, and hand them out.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 1:05 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Is there a reason the word "WorldPerks" is not used? The red box at the top of the first page would read better if it said "Worldperks."
Old Jan 23, 2009, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Is there a reason the word "WorldPerks" is not used? The red box at the top of the first page would read better if it said "Worldperks."
No problem. Worldperks added.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fallen Plats, ex-WN CP, DYKWIW; still a Hilton Diamond & Club Cholula™ R.I.P. Super Plats
While we've got you jumping, could you upload a PDF of just the "Something Stinks" flyer? Then I can have individual links to all 5 on The Blog. Thanks!
Old Jan 23, 2009, 1:31 pm

Programs: Ex DL-DM. MM. TWA-Aviator Plat. HHonors-DVIP, MR-Gold. Nat-Emerald. Avis Chairmn.
Love this. I'll hand them out in first class on all my flights Sunday. Give to everyone there. Just made 100 copies.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tvnwz
Love this. I'll hand them out in first class on all my flights Sunday. Give to everyone there. Just made 100 copies.
Heh! Would be amusing if you handed it one of the Veeps schlepping between hubs.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 1:40 pm

Programs: DELTA
Cool I'm All Over This!!!

Originally Posted by Carolinian
There are some great flyers that some flyertalkers put together to help educate the masses on the screw job that JeffBob and others in DL management are doing to us:

www.dlsucks.com/nwa3flyers.pdf

Please print them off and place them in the inflight mags, airport lounges, and anywhere other passengers might read them. I have upcoming flights on NW, KL, Air Baltic, Wizz, and Germanwings and I will leave flyers everywhere I can. While most pax on the European LCC's would not be flying NW, a few will, and everyone who is educated helps the cause.
I'm on this like white on rice! In addition to the above distribution points you suggest, I am also leaving stacks of these in the six employee lunch rooms at my client in Seattle, where IT folks frequently have to travel to Atlanta. Muah-ha-ha-ha!!!

-A
Old Jan 23, 2009, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Good job! ^

Everyone should also "Select this Thread for TalkMail" to help better get the word out.

Click on the "Thread Tools" dropdown menu above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.