Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

NW & Cebu Pacific Airlines Announce Frequent Flyer Program Agreement

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2001, 3:47 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Northwest Airlines (Nasdaq: NWAC - news) and Cebu Pacific Airlines today announced that they have formed a frequent flyer program agreement. The agreement will allow Northwest WorldPerks members to earn and redeem travel awards on Cebu Pacific's flights in the Philippines.
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/010215/mn_northwe.html
Old Jul 16, 2001, 2:21 am

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
My wife and I recently flew Cebu Pacific from Manila to Cebu and it was a "fun" flight indeed.

The plane was an old DC-9 and the Captain looked like Fidel Castro. The flight attendants wore shorts, tennis shoes and golf shirts. They were extremely friendly and nice and they were fun. We had karaoke songs and card games on the flight. Cebu Pacific brings a whole new meaning to flying. We will certainly fly them again.

Dave from Sydney
Old Jul 16, 2001, 9:06 pm

Programs: EY Plat, IHG Plat Amb
does Cebu Pacific offer business class?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.