Wiki Posts
Search

Copenhagen New Year

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2016, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Copenhagen New Year

Hotel:
Radisson Blu Royal Copenhagen or First Hotel Twentyseven?

Any preference of location for the new year holiday? Both are close enough to the main city areas for walking, regardless of the temperature, so I am not concerned about the location so much. Both are near Tivoli Gardens for the fireworks. I am leaning towards the 27, but I can pay less for the Radisson Blu. Only staying 3 nights, coming from Vienna over Christmas to Copenhagen for 3 nights over New Year to the CPH airport to return home to work. If you are going to give me alternative hotel options, my budget is in the $200 per night plus or minus like 10-15% (preferably minus).

Any other suggestions of things to see or do over that weekend will also be considered, but I can continue my own research on that. I do want to book the hotel before the prices keep going up and they get filled.

Thanks.
Old May 26, 2016, 3:37 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by niehaubs
Hotel:
Radisson Blu Royal Copenhagen or First Hotel Twentyseven?

Any preference of location for the new year holiday? Both are close enough to the main city areas for walking, regardless of the temperature, so I am not concerned about the location so much. Both are near Tivoli Gardens for the fireworks. I am leaning towards the 27, but I can pay less for the Radisson Blu. Only staying 3 nights, coming from Vienna over Christmas to Copenhagen for 3 nights over New Year to the CPH airport to return home to work. If you are going to give me alternative hotel options, my budget is in the $200 per night plus or minus like 10-15% (preferably minus).

Any other suggestions of things to see or do over that weekend will also be considered, but I can continue my own research on that. I do want to book the hotel before the prices keep going up and they get filled.

Thanks.
I've been at both hotels for Dec. 31st night. If you want a safe and relaxing view of the activities from some place warm, the Radisson may be the way if getting a room with the right view.

But I had more fun when staying at 27; and the restaurant was open to hotel guests that night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.