Wiki Posts
Search

CPH Transfer time?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2015, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP, AA Advantage, IHG, HH
CPH Transfer time?

Anyone think I can pull off a 1:15 transfer @ CPH, arriving from KEF, clearing immigration, grabbing bag and checking in on different carrier to CDG? Or am I chancing it too much? Carriers won't interline bag.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 2:38 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
Luggage is going to be your rate determining factor here - it could easily be 30 minutes from landing until they're on the carousel - which means there's a good chance you'll miss the onward carrier's check-in deadline - moreso if your flight is late.
Old Sep 17, 2015, 8:48 am

CPH is notorious for late and messed up bag delivery. Actually it got a lot better over the last year but still 1:15 is not enough time to be comfortable with. 2 hrs should be no problem.
Old Sep 18, 2015, 1:54 pm

Probably won't make much difference if you're checking a bag - but please note you won't have to clear Immigration. Iceland is part of Schengen.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 2:27 am
ksu

Programs: SAS EBD/ *G
Originally Posted by Aviatrix
Probably won't make much difference if you're checking a bag - but please note you won't have to clear Immigration. Iceland is part of Schengen.
But the OP will have to reclear Security after rechecking the bag. Too short time IMHO

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.