Wiki Posts
Search

"Random" pat down at OSL by same sex security personnel

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2015, 11:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT G (1MM);DL G, UA GM
"Random" pat down at OSL by same sex security personnel

OSL seems to be doing a lot of random pat-downs -- about half of the pax going through security around 5:15 this morning seemed to get them. Sleepy as I was, I noticed that the woman in front of me was being pat down by a man, something I've never seen. When i was selected I asked for a woman, which didn't seem to raise any hackles, and a woman came right away.

Is this usual? I think of Scandinavians as being relaxed about these things, i.e. modest but not hung up, but I was still surprised.
Old Mar 8, 2015, 11:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
I'd have asked for a woman, too. A tall, blond, smoking hot 25 year old woman.
Old Mar 9, 2015, 5:33 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Fornebufox
OSL seems to be doing a lot of random pat-downs -- about half of the pax going through security around 5:15 this morning seemed to get them. Sleepy as I was, I noticed that the woman in front of me was being pat down by a man, something I've never seen. When i was selected I asked for a woman, which didn't seem to raise any hackles, and a woman came right away.

Is this usual? I think of Scandinavians as being relaxed about these things, i.e. modest but not hung up, but I was still surprised.
Seen it at CPH, OSL and ARN. One guy at CPH said that he prefers it to the local Thai "massage" parlors", a statement which got the woman to roll her eyes and end the thing quickly as usual.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.