Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access in CPH?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2015, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold
Lounge access in CPH?

I have not traveled (or used flyertalk) for a couple of years, and basically I have no status or miles anymore.

I will be travelling with wife and two young children with 3.5 hour layover in Copenhagen (CPH).

Looking for advice on if any of the frequent flyer lounges have good children facilities, as well as any suggestions on good deals to get in (other than paying for a one off entry, which may not be a bad option).

Thank you!
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:41 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by drtor
I have not traveled (or used flyertalk) for a couple of years, and basically I have no status or miles anymore.

I will be travelling with wife and two young children with 3.5 hour layover in Copenhagen (CPH).

Looking for advice on if any of the frequent flyer lounges have good children facilities, as well as any suggestions on good deals to get in (other than paying for a one off entry, which may not be a bad option).

Thank you!
You haven't said which airline you are flying out from CPH on and which class of travel. For example most airlines provide lounge access to their first and business class passengers (except USA domestic).
Old Jan 11, 2015, 3:14 am

There are two lounges in CPH T2 unless you are flying business class SAS. Neither have child facilities but the Danes are very child friendly.

Aviator does not charge for under-twos but I must say the guy who installed the a/c must have worked in the tropics previously as it can become very stuffy. It's also the busiest.

Aspire is quieter. Here's the website where you pay:
http://www.executivelounges.com/aspire

However a 3.5 hour layover does not sound very long assuming you have to clear immigration
Old Jan 11, 2015, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold
Thanks for help.

I am not flying business class-getting access with my flight so I am looking for other options.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 10:22 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Let me share this thread with the readers of the Nordic Countries forum, where Copenhagen is increasingly discussed. I'll move it there. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Jan 11, 2015, 11:49 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
The Novia lounges in CPH are very underwhelming. Even with free access, I'm more likely to be holed up at Starbucks if there's a delay.
Old Jan 13, 2015, 12:42 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Even if I have *Gold access to the SK*G lounge, I sometimes go to Aspire lounge as it is recently renovated and nice (and the SK lounge is dated, getting worse all the time, and a bit boring). It is not too bad and located in other end than SK lounge, so you may consider where your gate is if you don't like to walk long ways (which I hate at CPH)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.