Wiki Posts
Search

Helsinki Ice Hall

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2010, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Plt
Helsinki Ice Hall

I was hoping someone might know the best way to get from the Hotel Kamp to the Helsinki Ice Palace (Helsingin Jäähalli)? I'll be in HEL at the Kamp - finally since I never had the chance to get to Vappu - and am hoping to get to the Oct 9 HIFK-JYP hockey game. Looking at a map it doesn't seem too far away to huff it on foot (a fool's last word's before he starts walking) but a bus or metro would be better.

Cheers
Old Sep 30, 2010, 6:21 am

It's a pretty darn long walk! Fortunately any of the trams running up Mannerheimintie will take you quite close to it, eg. tram 4 from Aleksi should do the trick. Ask the driver or locals where to get off.

And for any other "point A to point B by public transport" questions in Helsinki, this is the answer:

http://www.reittiopas.fi/
Old Sep 30, 2010, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Ex Plt
Fantastic - Thank you

Edit - the point to point website is great!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.