Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

What's the best to place to park around Lincoln Center in New York City?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's the best to place to park around Lincoln Center in New York City?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:59 pm

Programs: Avis Preferred, Hertz #1 Gold, National Exective, United Premier Silver
To play devil's advocate for the 62" restriction...

While the ceiling itself may be well above 62", there could be the one pipe/beam/sprinkler head/light that is indeed at 62", and to be safe they err on the side of caution.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Landry's President's Club, Marriott Silver, Awesomeness EXPLT
Originally Posted by gradvmedusa
$33 for a few hours seems like a rip off to me. My school is across the street from lincoln center and they recomend either
Regent Garage
$10 / 12 hours
validate at Security Desk
Entrance on West 61 Street
between Columbus/Bway
(212) 245-9594
That's with Fordham Validation or ID but I think they would still be cheaper then $33 for 4-5 hours that you are looking at.
You could probably just walk upto the security desk and get it validated as saying you were visiting a family member who's a student in the attached dorms. This is coming from an FCLC alum.
Cheers
Howie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.