Reload this Page >

5 Hour Layover in Boston - What to Do?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5 Hour Layover in Boston - What to Do?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2009, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO, 2MM, Bonvoy PLT, NYT Monday crossword puzzle solver extraordinaire
Originally Posted by Blumie
Ok, but Sonsie???
Call me crazy, I like their brunch. Mentioned it specifically because I'd recommended he walk the Back Bay. My last post was all in good fun, BTW. No foul intended.
Old Mar 2, 2009, 9:01 pm

Programs: AA PLTPRO, 2MM, Bonvoy PLT, NYT Monday crossword puzzle solver extraordinaire
PS., Blumie,I truly did appreciate your review Of Angela's Cafe. As I live in Texas now, I'm not usually on the prowl for Mexican food in Boston.

I would trust almost any New Yorkers' appraisal of almost any food, however. I will definitely pay a visit next time in town. Going for a baseball weekend in June, so Angelas will now be on the itinerary. ^

Last edited by NotDuncan; Mar 2, 2009 at 9:30 pm Reason: punctuation
Old Mar 3, 2009, 4:13 am

Thanks, paulmcgrath, for the report!
Old Mar 6, 2009, 3:38 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by paulmcgrath
I was in Boston last Saturday. Had plenty of time for some shopping, sightseeing, eating and even a trip to the New England Aquarium.

The flight arrived just before 7:50am, and I was downtown before 8:20am. Nothing was open at that hour, so I walked around for a bit and went through Boston Common. Did some shopping as I made my way back up to the New England Aquarium. I spent about 45mins in there. Then I grabbed something to eat in Sel de la Terre just around the corner from the aquarium. I started my return to BOS at around 12:45pm and was in the BOS AA Admirals Club at 1:25pm.

One of the most enjoyable layovers I've ever had!

Great to hear that you had a pleasant layover! Also glad you found SDLT...they have a good brunch (and good breads).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.