Original Poster

Airport to Hotel 140 help

Looking for directions from airport to Hotel 140 located at
140 Clarendon St. using bus/subway.

Thanks..

Rich
Old Apr 6, 2013, 5:21 am

Bus/subway directions:

Take the Silver Line from the airport to South Station. At South Station, change to the Red Line (direction: to Alewife) and travel 1 stop to Downtown Crossing. At Downtown Crossing, change to the Orange Line (direction: to Forest Hills). Get off at Back Bay. Follow the signs to Clarendon St exit (caution: most people will be going the other way, toward the Dartmouth St exit). Turn left on Clarendon, and Hotel 140 is a hundred feet or so on your left.
Old Apr 6, 2013, 12:18 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Or from the airport take the free shuttle bus to the Blue Line, change at Government Center to the Green Line (and branch) heading west, get off at Copley Station and it's a bit longer walk than the prior option.

MBTA.com has tools that show you all of these options
Old Apr 8, 2013, 9:07 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by rich1955
Looking for directions from airport to Hotel 140 located at
140 Clarendon St. using bus/subway.

Thanks..

Rich
Never heard of Hotel 140, I live right around the corner from there. Is this the YWCA building across from John Hancock Tower and USPS?
Old Apr 9, 2013, 5:36 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by AAerSTL
Never heard of Hotel 140, I live right around the corner from there. Is this the YWCA building across from John Hancock Tower and USPS?
Shhh! It's not the Y, it's the "Hotel 140" now!

Same building as the Lyric Stage, a great theater company.
Old Jun 22, 2013, 6:56 am
Original Poster

UPDATE..

Was in Boston 6/15-6/18..

Directions were spot-on..Thank you Wideman..

Thanks to all..

Rich

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.