Wiki Posts
Search

Overnight Parking Seaport Boston Area

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2011, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Overnight Parking Seaport Boston Area

Does anyone know if any of the lots near the Boston Convention Center offer affordable overnight parking? Or am I beeter off just parking at the airport and taking the Silver Line over? I am only staying in a hotel over there for one night, and their parking rates are through the roof!
Old Jun 7, 2011, 2:38 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Try the best parking website to see what's available. I don't know how well they work in Boston, but in New York City they have been great

http://boston.bestparking.com/index.php
Old Jun 7, 2011, 2:55 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Delta Million Miler,Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, Delta Sky Club
Originally Posted by cordelli
Try the best parking website to see what's available. I don't know how well they work in Boston, but in New York City they have been great

http://boston.bestparking.com/index.php
^ Wow, thats a very cool map!

Also I'd add that there are a lot of surface lots in that area that will be inexpensive - parking at Logan (Central, B and E) is going to be about 25/day plus a few bucks for the Silver line.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 5:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Independent
Problem is a lot of lots do not allow overnight parking. Not sure what the deal with that is, but that used to be the case when I parked there for work.

Interesting map. Sees pretty decent - a few lots I know exist were not on there, but it seemed to cover most.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 8:53 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
I'm sorry, I should have added this part before.

In many cases, to get the rates on the map at least in New York City, you need to print out the form and bring it with you and pay be credit card. So the person in front of you pays $45 cash and you hand the paper and the credit card and pay $13. It's always amazing to find a lot you never thought of right next to one you use and the one you did not know about is half the price.
Old Jun 9, 2011, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
The BCEC is surrounded by open air lots. They're all $12/day, but t repeat the above, I'm not sure about overnight parking (though I do see cars there overnight, every night). I live and work there. I'll ask and report back by next week (traveling).
Old Jun 11, 2011, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by tkey75
The BCEC is surrounded by open air lots. They're all $12/day, but t repeat the above, I'm not sure about overnight parking (though I do see cars there overnight, every night). I live and work there. I'll ask and report back by next week (traveling).
The lots are $24 for 24hrs. Not much less than having the car in the hotel parking garage.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 4:12 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Delta Million Miler,Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, Delta Sky Club
Originally Posted by tkey75
The lots are $24 for 24hrs. Not much less than having the car in the hotel parking garage.
And right in line with Central Parking at Logan - plus the Silver Line cost.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.