BOS to MHT - Cheapest way

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2011, 1:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum

Hey all -

Just booked a mega MR, and as part of it, I will be "connecting" in BOS/MHT. What is the cheapest way to get from BOS to MHT? I have about 6 hours. Thanks for all of the help!
Old Apr 18, 2011, 2:10 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime PLT
Really your only option is this company which has a scheduled van service:
http://www.flightlineinc.com/
My gf did it once and thought it worked out pretty well.

If there is a large group of you, you could look into one-way car rental rates.
Old Apr 20, 2011, 10:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
Thanks for the suggestion. ^ This worked really, really well. I had a van within 15 minutes of landing and, along with one other passenger, went NON-STOP for $39.00. The only other option that I came up with that might have worked would have been the BostonExpress bus, but it drops you off in Manchester itself, not at the airport, so I likely would have had to take a taxi from there, virtually negating the savings of taking the bus. Greyhound only departed twice that day, at times that didn't work for me.
Old Dec 24, 2012, 11:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K - National Executive.
Originally Posted by UAPremierGuy
Hey all -

Just booked a mega MR, and as part of it, I will be "connecting" in BOS/MHT. What is the cheapest way to get from BOS to MHT? I have about 6 hours. Thanks for all of the help!
What was your "mega" MR that had to deal with this issue?

How do you book your MRs?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.