14/20

PROS:

- Luxurious interior
- Worth every rental car buck
- Cavernous interior dimensions

CONS:

- Averaged 10 mpg

CONCLUSION: Excess? What excess?

Didn't re-photograph the QX56 from National, but it was similarly optioned as the Avis one I had previously, except with a tan colored interior.

The QX56 sucks for city driving, as I averaged 10 mpg. Would be great for a roadtrip though.

I'm really impressed with National. I used to think that Avis had a better fleet selection, but National offers cars that are just as good and with lower mileage. Keep it up!
Old May 8, 2013, 5:11 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, National Executive, Alaska MVP
I got one from SAN 3 weeks ago and drove it back to SJC. Very very nice ride, wife is considering this as a kid hauler so we had to rent it for a week to see how it feels. Everything about it was nice but the gas mileage blows. I average 18mpg driving 400 miles 90% freeway at 70-80mph
Old Jun 1, 2013, 3:50 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Elite, AA Platinum, Delta Gold
I own one. The ride and handling are unbelievable! Had mine for 6 months. Exceptional.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.