Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Ride Report: 2009 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ (Fullsize)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ride Report: 2009 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ (Fullsize)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2011, 2:32 pm

The 2012 Malibu re-design looks nice! Actually looking forward to trying it out.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 3:29 am

HaHa. This thread caught my eye since I got stuck with one of these last Saturday night.
I purposely reserved a economy on my Emerald Club. When I arrived they had none! Since I had reserved the least expensive thing, there was nowhere to go but up. I was told to chose anything from "this row"; which had 2 Malibu and 4 Impala.
The LTZ was very pretty, but had that headroom issue. It must have been a 4 because it was new and sluggish. Gas milage was only soso. I was glad to turn it in the next day.
Of course the joke was on me because I round up driving a staple of the Emerald Aisle; but honestly, there was nothing over there that I would have liked better.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 6:17 am

I purposely reserved a economy on my Emerald Club. When I arrived they had none! Since I had reserved the least expensive thing, there was nowhere to go but up.

And it's still one rental credit. For small stations that don't have an Emerald Aisle, I'll bet this happens more often.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 7:24 am

I also have to say that the Bose premium speaker systems on GMs upper trim level cars, e.g. the Malibu LTZ, sound terrible.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 9:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 75K, UA 1MM Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Plat, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by drzoidberg
I also have to say that the Bose premium speaker systems on GMs upper trim level cars, e.g. the Malibu LTZ, sound terrible.
Even in the loaded Cadillac STS I got off the ES one time, it sounded absolutely awful. I can't see why they use these.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.