Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at IND

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2013, 6:22 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Any recent experiences here? Am renting this week.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 12:51 pm

anyone with recent experience here?
Old Mar 24, 2014, 6:34 pm

Programs: National executive elite, Marriott gold, Hilton diamond, swa cp, DL DM
rented march 22

There was a swim meet and volleyball tournament in town so all vans and full size SUV were gone. They did just get in some brand new mustang v6 convertible and camero convertibles for race season. The usual selection on the EA with a couple fusion titanums to choose from.
Old Apr 6, 2014, 10:31 am

I was through IND on 3/31, and the EA and ES were roughly half-full. Lots of crossovers, a smattering of minivans, a few pick-ups, and a Soul, and a Prius at the very end. For some reason, I actually enjoy driving the Soul, despite it being butt-ugly. It now resides in CMH, giving that location exactly one good car now (Search the CMH thread about this terrible franchise location...).
Old Aug 9, 2014, 8:53 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, ITA Elite+, Cathay S, Singapore S, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Any recent experiences here?
Old Nov 24, 2014, 3:24 pm

The EA and ES were both pretty spartan last Monday at 9pm. There were a handful of the usual suspects, a bunch of minivans, and one very well appointed Exploder, which I took and drove to CMH.

This location never ceases to underwhelm me.
Old Jan 10, 2015, 11:33 pm

Programs: Delta PM. SPG Platinum. Hyatt Diamond. National Exec. Southwest A+ & CP.
Any recent experiences? I have to make a drive to Columbus and would appreciate any information on cars suitable for the drive!
Old May 30, 2015, 9:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
I'm picking up here on Tuesday, I'll try to post a review of what I see....
Old Jun 30, 2015, 1:47 pm

I regularly pickup from National at IND once or twice per month on Sunday or Monday evenings, sometimes after midnight.

Decent selection of cars, suvs and some trucks, though they tend to thin out as the week progresses. Executive Aisle usually has a decent selection of upgrades.

If you are passing through keep an eye out for the four door VW GTi, it's a unicorn and worth driving if you find it.
Old Apr 10, 2017, 6:17 am

Last Thursday 4/6/17
EA:Many F150s, Rams and Titans, Frontier, Journey, Compass, Patriot, 2 Sonatas, 2 Camrys, Terrain, Rogue (what I took)
ES:Equinox, Maxima, Altima SV and SL, Impala, etc.
If one ever wanted to rent a pick up, this is your location.
Old May 25, 2017, 11:20 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, IHG Diamond AMB, MR Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, National EE
This week I was able to get a 2017 BMW X3 with about 8,000 miles on it. Nice surprise.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 10:24 am

Programs: National executive elite, Marriott gold, Hilton diamond, swa cp, DL DM
Range Rover Sport

Indy has a Range Rover sport just one wayed it in last night. Needed a car due to delayed flights and the magnet wasn't going to let it go out again.
Old Sep 15, 2017, 7:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors LTDia, Marriott Plat
Usually the lot has a selection of mostly mini-vans and SUVs with a smattering of sedans and V6 Must/Cam/Challenger. Every now and then there will be an RT Charger/Challenger. On Sunday 9/10 midnight there were only 2 SUVs in Exec and 1 Altima in the regular. I asked the guy a question and then there was only 1 SUV. After 5 minutes they brought out a Fusion. I'm hoping this was a fluke, otherwise I might as well go back to Hertz.
Old Sep 16, 2017, 1:35 pm

Programs: United Plat 2MM, Hilton Gold
A couple days ago I got a Fusion Hybrid at IND. They seem to be rather unpopular, but I'd rather have one than some of the alternatives.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 9:32 am

Need a van?

At around 0130, the only choices were minivans and trucks. Luckily, as I stood in sadness, an Explorer was placed on the ES. Grabbed it.
Overall, I've been pleased with National at IND. My home airport, TYS, has a Grand Cherokee Limited that is very nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.