Wiki Posts
Search

National not posting miles to AA?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2007, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 5MM EXP, UA 2MM 1K, HH LT DIA, MR Plat, NRAC EEV, AMEX Plat
National not posting miles to AA?

Has anyone else noticed that National seems not to be posting miles to AA? On my receipts, there is the line that says "Mileage has been credited to the AAdvantage Program" and there is the FFTRSU charge - but the miles never showed up. Previously (Prior to 2/1/07) the miles posted within two days of the rental - but none for February have yet posted.
Old Mar 4, 2007, 6:28 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob (Barely); Marriott Plat Life; AA Up and Down Now Plat; Hilton, UA, BA, HA Peasant
My last three National rentals times have not posted promptly. Took two or three polite request e-mails to customer service via their website feedback foem and at least eight weeks per to get it fixed, but they did eventually get it done (unlike Budget whom I'm still waiting on).
Old Mar 5, 2007, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 5MM EXP, UA 2MM 1K, HH LT DIA, MR Plat, NRAC EEV, AMEX Plat
Nevermind... all of February (and what's happened so far in March) all posted at once today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.