Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Tolls with no toll booths ( cashless or ez-pass)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2017, 9:23 am
Original Poster

I know where there is toll booths and if you went through without paying like accidently going through the ez pass booth you'll get charged the toll plus a fee that national charges. Does this also apply to tolls that doesn't take cash anymore like what they are doing in nyc? So it would be for example $8.50 for the toll plus $10 in fees?
Old Mar 28, 2017, 9:31 am

Programs: AA Plat, UA Gold
I've paid the toll online via the plate and national never charged me the fee
Old Mar 28, 2017, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bbmatt
I've paid the toll online via the plate and national never charged me the fee

You can pay them online? I usually use my own Toll pass or just use theirs but I forgot to use it when I went through the Brooklyn Battery Tunnel ( Its called something else now) and its now one of those new toll less places.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 10:32 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
http://webpay.mtabt.net/index.cfm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.