Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Emerald Aisle Option now full-size instead of mid?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2016, 3:34 pm
formerly ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Diamond

I tried varying options and a few airports. Tell me I'm going crazy and this isn't true.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy
I tried varying options and a few airports. Tell me I'm going crazy and this isn't true.
You're crazy and it isn't true. Try again, maybe a website glitch.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy
Was this on the app? I just noticed this too, did not see this post. Have not tried the website yet.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 1:40 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Think it is a glitch. I believe many if not most major corporate travel policy require intermediate (mid-size) or below. National would be shooting themselves in the foot if Aisle access is changed to full size.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 11:00 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, American Air, National Car
On the app, this is also what I see - on the website, midsize is still eligible -- I think it's a poorly executed profile dynamic pricing system - they are trying to push you into higher margin cars

My dynamic pricing is broken where it shows me a premium as being the lowest price car, and when I click through it doubles - the luxury price is the final ... However, if I go back to the start and select luxury - it drops down and becomes the lowest price Car available - so that's the reservation I have in few weeks from now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.