Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Does Free Weekend Day rental conflict with 1-2-Free promo?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2014, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Hey all, I've got a reservation this weekend utilizing the Free Weekend Day promo (3-day total reservation for a Midsize but only paying for 2 days). This Promo does state it's not combineable with other offers, but do you think it'll apply towards the 1-2-Free promotion (ie, will I get 200 points for the rental)?

Cheers.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 10:49 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by PropClear
Hey all, I've got a reservation this weekend utilizing the Free Weekend Day promo (3-day total reservation for a Midsize but only paying for 2 days). This Promo does state it's not combineable with other offers, but do you think it'll apply towards the 1-2-Free promotion (ie, will I get 200 points for the rental)?

Cheers.
There is no conflict.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 11:03 pm

Just making sure: and no conflict with either one, when using corporate rate of $25/day? Would such $50 rental count toward both Weekend Freebie AND 1-2-Free?
Old Dec 15, 2014, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
My corp rates always count to 12F. Not sure about the free weekend day, though.
Old Dec 15, 2014, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by gooselee
My corp rates always count to 12F. Not sure about the free weekend day, though.
Suppose corp.rate does allow "free weekend day". Is there also a discount coupon (like "$25 off" displayed in new thread BEST RATE EVER) that could be entered in "free weekend rate" reservation?
Old Dec 17, 2014, 7:16 pm
Original Poster

I can confirm I was able to use the Free Weekend Day promo as well as getting 300 points towards the 1-2-Free campaign.
Old Dec 18, 2014, 2:36 pm

Originally Posted by PropClear
I can confirm I was able to use the Free Weekend Day promo as well as getting 300 points towards the 1-2-Free campaign.
Great! Can anyone confirm that besides the above two not conflicting, you can also use corpID rate for on the first two days of this 3-day weekend deal, and also use any particular (?) discount coupon code (maybe $25?) valid thru at least 12/31?
Old Dec 25, 2014, 3:09 pm

How to get Free Weekend Day, paying $30/day corpIDrate?

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
Great! Can anyone confirm that besides the above two not conflicting, you can also use corpID rate for on the first two days of this 3-day weekend deal, and also use any particular (?) discount coupon code (maybe $25?) valid thru at least 12/31?
At Orlando I-Drive location, I'm reserving from 12/27 Sat 10am to 12/30 Tue 10am on corpIDrate of $30/day - but my third day is not comped, nor do I see 33% discount. What's amiss? (what do I put in couponID?) (or is it because CorpID field is populated with corpcode, which is different from Emerald member code?)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.