Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > National | Emerald Club
Reload this Page >

Problems booking last minute special rate with central bill

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2014, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Anyone else running into this? The rate works fine when I book it on my personal card but when I enter the central bill number for my company the rate reverts back to the $40/day rate.

A call to national support was less than helpful - she didn't seem to know how to book anything other than the standard rate which I told her about at the beginning of the call.
Old Jul 22, 2014, 6:23 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by blufish312
Anyone else running into this? The rate works fine when I book it on my personal card but when I enter the central bill number for my company the rate reverts back to the $40/day rate.

A call to national support was less than helpful - she didn't seem to know how to book anything other than the standard rate which I told her about at the beginning of the call.
The central bill number is likely tied to corporate rate. Whenever you use it, it defaults back to negotiated rate.
Old Jul 27, 2014, 10:20 am
Original Poster

I realized that is probably the case, the weekend special uses a corporate code rather than a coupon code.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.