- Cavernous trunk
- Interior materials
- Fun to drive

CONS:

- Buzzy engine
- Very soft brake pedal
- B-pillar visibility issues

CONCLUSION:
Nice alternative to the Ford Focus. Even better if you can find one in LTZ trim.

Last edited by drzoidberg; Sep 11, 2013 at 5:38 am
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
I've always been a big fan of the Cruze. Recently I rented a 2012 (yep) 2LT but the seats were harder than I remembered. I've only rented 2LT Cruzes (except one time I was assigned a LTZ but swapped into a Fusion SEL instead). They're pretty good on gas and indeed fun to drive.

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
2914 Chevy Cruze Review/Ride Report
900 years from now and it looks the same... GM would do something like that smh

-J.
Old Sep 11, 2013, 12:36 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
Originally Posted by jzweighaft
900 years from now and it looks the same... GM would do something like that smh

-J.
No the 2914 Cruze has 901 years of technological and safety advancements the likes of which had yet to be seen by the world. This must be the fleet-only model.
Old Sep 11, 2013, 5:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tuneman1984
No the 2914 Cruze has 901 years of technological and safety advancements the likes of which had yet to be seen by the world. This must be the fleet-only model.
Woops! Perhaps it we'll finally get hovercars by then!

Will Flyertalk still be around in 2914?

Last edited by drzoidberg; Sep 11, 2013 at 9:01 am
Old Apr 21, 2014, 12:10 pm
Original Poster

2014 Chevy Cruze LTZ review

http://www.carrentingreviews.com/201...evy-cruze-ltz/

National-DCA ordered a large batch of '14 Cruze LTZs with the optional RS Package and sunroof.

They're very nice rentals. Would've been nicer if it had the optional SSSP with Pioneer audio, but still very decently equipped.
Old Apr 23, 2014, 2:07 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
I think some LTZ RS models are starting to appear... these would be much closer to the Buick Verano in terms of options (color Infotainment, backup camera, etc) and would be something I'd actually take of EA if pick-your-color Captiva as is often the case at franchise locations (I'm looking at you TUL).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.