Wiki Posts
Search

National Car Long Term Rental

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2011, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis CC, Continental Onepass
National Car Long Term Rental

I looked through the threads and didn't see much information on it. I am considering doing a long term rental with National (3 months). I was told I could use rate code WBM2 to get $50 off each monthly rental, but the discount does not show when I plugged it into the rate code. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this rate code and long term rentals with National in general? Also are you billed monthly or for the total upfront? Couldn't find anything on the website.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 2:55 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Billed monthly.
Old Aug 14, 2011, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by sanctified50
I looked through the threads and didn't see much information on it. I am considering doing a long term rental with National (3 months). I was told I could use rate code WBM2 to get $50 off each monthly rental, but the discount does not show when I plugged it into the rate code. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this rate code and long term rentals with National in general? Also are you billed monthly or for the total upfront? Couldn't find anything on the website.
Save more (and easier) by:

#1 - using a good contract ID (you're eligible for) from the discount thread,
#2 - setting up 3 individial monthly reservations (and kindly ask the location to "re-up" you by email each month, and
#3 - Use this code: ND2921ZDL in the "Coupon ID" field for $50 each and every month. Its the Entertainment digital coupon (ie. you do not need to present it).
Old Aug 20, 2011, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis CC, Continental Onepass
Originally Posted by Ritz
Save more (and easier) by:

#1 - using a good contract ID (you're eligible for) from the discount thread,
#2 - setting up 3 individial monthly reservations (and kindly ask the location to "re-up" you by email each month, and
#3 - Use this code: ND2921ZDL in the "Coupon ID" field for $50 each and every month. Its the Entertainment digital coupon (ie. you do not need to present it).
Thanks!^
Old Aug 23, 2011, 10:15 am

Programs: DL ♦, Marriot Plt, NATL EE
Originally Posted by seawolf
Billed monthly.
Its actually billed every 28 days based on my recent experiences.

Ritz's #2 point is the best way I have found to save money on long term rentals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.