Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Opinion Terminal - Earn miles on Alaska Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2017, 4:32 pm
Original Poster

The Opinion Terminal - Earn miles on Alaska Airlines

Well there is another survey and it is called The Opinion Terminal (https://www.theopinionterminal.com/) and of course, you get 400 points for completing the first survey.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 7:59 am

I signed up and tried it and the good thing is the miles post right away, don't need wait for months
but like most survey sites it tells you earn x miles in 15 minutes when it reality its 30 minutes and half way through it tells you we received enough responses and kicks you out after wasting 15 minutes for nothing
Old Sep 3, 2017, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flguy
I signed up and tried it and the good thing is the miles post right away, don't need wait for months
but like most survey sites it tells you earn x miles in 15 minutes when it reality its 30 minutes and half way through it tells you we received enough responses and kicks you out after wasting 15 minutes for nothing
That is the bad part, however, free points is free points.
Old Sep 3, 2017, 10:48 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
If you sign up for Alaska's Dash for Miles promotion, it's an extra 1,000 miles for finishing a survey once if you do it by the end of September.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alask...challenge.html
Old Sep 7, 2017, 7:10 am

Programs: AC, AA, AS, UA, WN, IHG, Hilton
Is this site only available to US residents?
Old Sep 11, 2017, 3:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by YoYUL
Is this site only available to US residents?
https://www.theopinionterminal.com/faq

Can I join The Opinion Terminal if I live outside the United States?

No, unfortunately membership of this online panel is open only to residents of the United States.
Old Mar 26, 2021, 10:30 am

After finding out that I needed mere 500 miles for an award trip I planned, I decided to jump on this. Survey miles (anywhere between 15-35 miles, but if rejected, they still give 5 miles) were instantly deposited, and 400 sign up bonus miles took 2.5 weeks.
Old Mar 27, 2021, 2:24 pm

Thanks for bumping this thread! I didn’t know Alaska had this partnership. I can always use a few more MP miles.
Old Jul 12, 2021, 11:54 am

Programs: AS, AA, BA, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, National EE
I signed up for this two months ago, completed my profile, and I have not had a single survey offered to me. This one may be dead.
Old Jul 17, 2021, 11:40 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by ziggy29
I signed up for this two months ago, completed my profile, and I have not had a single survey offered to me. This one may be dead.
I haven’t completed a survey since March but my Opinion Terminal account just now had the usual 6 surveys offered including one offering 267 miles which is only an occasional offering, most are 25 or 35 miles.

Originally Posted by flguy
I signed up and tried it and the good thing is the miles post right away, don't need wait for months but like most survey sites it tells you earn x miles in 15 minutes when it reality its 30 minutes and half way through it tells you we received enough responses and kicks you out after wasting 15 minutes for nothing
Yes, a common very annoying occurrence. Some of the websites below do it more often than some others.

There are a number of these programs, all administered by the same business, all with similar websites. Sometimes an account will go inactive for no apparent reason and no surveys will be offered. When that’s happened to me, a simple message to the administrators, via the website’s “Help” then “Contact Us” has resulted in swift reactivation of my account(s). I find these programs helpful to have some activity, particularly for those programs with expiring miles, and also for allowing me to earn a specific number of miles.

Opinion Miles Club - United
Miles for Opinions - American
Rewards for Thoughts - British
Opinion Terminal - Alaska
Opinions Take Flight - Hawaiian
Points for Thoughts - Spirit
Rewards for opinions - Southwest
Points for Surveys--Jet Blue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.