Earn Bonus AA Miles -- Award Wallet

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Bonus AA Miles -- Award Wallet

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2016, 2:39 pm

Programs: Skymiles Silver Medallion
Just got 5 points for my first comment, too. Took two days.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 5:14 am

This is simple to keep my AA from expiring! Nice
Old Dec 9, 2016, 6:24 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
My points posted three days after I posted in the blog. I hope that Awardwallet and AA make this a long term relationship, so we can easily get 5 miles every once in a while and never again have to worry about expiration.
Old Dec 11, 2016, 1:01 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
My 5 miles have posted. Don't need to worry about that one again for a while.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 4:02 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
The first time I posted on the AW Blog, AA gave me my 5 miles within 3 days. My followup posts have not yet garnered any miles, though a week has passed. I'm not sure what the hangup is.
Old Dec 16, 2016, 2:31 am

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by onthego15
The first time I posted on the AW Blog, AA gave me my 5 miles within 3 days. My followup posts have not yet garnered any miles, though a week has passed. I'm not sure what the hangup is.
Please send me a PM (or email howie at AwardWallet) with a link to your comment or the username and email you used for your comment so I can see what's up.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 11:51 am

Programs: Flying Blue, IB, Miles and More, Delta
That's great! Many thanks for the info.

I can keep my 22k AA miles. I don't want to use that account anymore since the devaluation. So I can take my time to spend them.
Old Jan 14, 2017, 12:14 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
It's not clear to me if you have to do something before commenting in order to link an AA account, or if that option appears after making the comment?
Old Jan 14, 2017, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by cblaisd
It's not clear to me if you have to do something before commenting in order to link an AA account, or if that option appears after making the comment?
After you submit a comment you'll be prompted to identify to which AA account you want the miles deposited.

If you're not currently logged in to your AwardWallet account you'll be prompted to do so. If you don't have an active AA account in your AwardWallet profile you'll be prompted to add one.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: Whatever you have, I have too.
I've been participating in this AW/blog comment opportunity for about a month. From the beginning the posting of the 5 miles has gone smoothly. It's just about the lowest hanging fruit I've ever seen. My husband thinks it's not worth my time, but to me, 5 miles/day times 365 days/year is worth the few minutes required to participate.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by Tpa-flyer
I've been participating in this AW/blog comment opportunity for about a month. From the beginning the posting of the 5 miles has gone smoothly. It's just about the lowest hanging fruit I've ever seen. My husband thinks it's not worth my time, but to me, 5 miles/day times 365 days/year is worth the few minutes required to participate.
Glad you're participating ^

Happy to take any feedback as well -- feel free to post here or send offline to howie @ AW
Old Feb 2, 2017, 8:46 am

I was thrilled to hear about this easy way to keep AA miles from expiring, but now I'm getting very nervous. I have miles set to expire 2/4/17. I had a comment approved on the Awardwallet AA blog on 1/29/17 @ 10:26pm. As of right now, still no points have posted to AA. I had a 2nd comment post to the AA blog on 1/31/17 @ 6:49pm. No points on that either. Both posts were linked to my AA account.

I've been reading many people's AA points from awardwallet blog comments post within 3 days, so I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on why mine aren't posting yet?

Thanks for any input...
Amy
Old Feb 2, 2017, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by haydevin
I was thrilled to hear about this easy way to keep AA miles from expiring, but now I'm getting very nervous. I have miles set to expire 2/4/17. I had a comment approved on the Awardwallet AA blog on 1/29/17 @ 10:26pm. As of right now, still no points have posted to AA. I had a 2nd comment post to the AA blog on 1/31/17 @ 6:49pm. No points on that either. Both posts were linked to my AA account.

I've been reading many people's AA points from awardwallet blog comments post within 3 days, so I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on why mine aren't posting yet?

Thanks for any input...
Amy
As an FYI to everyone, once a comment is approved it is then batched up for a daily deposit. So if you leave a comment at 10:26pm but it isn't approved until the following day, it wouldn't be submitted for credit until the following day.

Miles can take up to 5 business days to post. I do see a pending deposit marked for your account. Please email me: howie @ AW if you'd like / have other questions.

My best guess is you'll see the miles post tomorrow, but I cannot guarantee it -- once we send off the request we have to wait.
Old Feb 2, 2017, 12:12 pm

@thehowieee

Thank you so much for the additional info - I appreciate your time! Good to know there is a pending deposit on my account. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best!

Safe travels to you -
Amy
Old Feb 3, 2017, 8:34 am

Data Point:
Posted comment on awardwallet AA blog 1/29/17 @ 10:26pm.
Points posted to AA account at 10:00 am 2/3/17.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.