Reload this Page >

[EXPIRED] 1,100 free Accor Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[EXPIRED] 1,100 free Accor Points

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2015, 2:10 pm
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
You have until 14 February 2016, so plenty of time to try from another computer.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 3:25 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
It appears they only allow one person per IP address. I've tried multiple browsers and cannot get it to work for my wife. Even private browsing and VPN don't help.

Anyone else figured out how to get the points for multiple people?
I did one from the Ipad and one from the laptop and it worked fine for Mom and Myself, same room.

JudyJFLA
Old Dec 13, 2015, 4:33 pm

Programs: FB, velib
Done
thank you OP
Old Dec 13, 2015, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/leclub...st/index.shtml

Accor has launched ‘Rewards Quest’ where you can earn free points by completing different actions. There are three actions that are only available to classic members (no status) and two actions with those with status. Either way you can earn a maximum of 1,100 Accor points.
I can't get this to work. I tried Firefox, Chrome, and Safari -- all on MacOS X.

When I go to the Accor site using the link provided in the original post, I login, but all of the Rewards Quest tiles are non-clickable. Even the "Terms of the operation" link at the bottom of the page is non-clickable. Suggestions?
Old Dec 13, 2015, 4:50 pm

Programs: FB, velib
Originally Posted by 49er
I can't get this to work. I tried Firefox, Chrome, and Safari -- all on MacOS X.

When I go to the Accor site using the link provided in the original post, I login, but all of the Rewards Quest tiles are non-clickable. Even the "Terms of the operation" link at the bottom of the page is non-clickable. Suggestions?
works for me safari 9.0.1 / mac OS X
Old Dec 13, 2015, 5:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Have you already gotten the points for one person? That's what happens to me when I try to get the points for a second person from the same computer.

Last edited by mahasamatman; Dec 13, 2015 at 9:41 pm Reason: typo
Old Dec 13, 2015, 5:35 pm

Hav eyou already gotten the points for one person? That's what happens to me when I try to get the points for a second person from the same computer.
No, I'm doing this for the first time.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 5:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
No, I'm doing this for the first time.
I think there's a problem with the site. I can't get it to work on my Android tablet either. Well, as stated above, there are still a couple of months to go.
Old Dec 13, 2015, 6:25 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Thanks to the OP for this one. I managed 950 points (video points didn't register). These have to be the easiest points I have earned in a while. By the way, I am using an Android phone and had no problem. I may try the video again on the netbook tomorrow.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 12:01 am

I think there's a problem with the site. I can't get it to work on my Android tablet either. Well, as stated above, there are still a couple of months to go.
It worked on my iPad
Old Dec 14, 2015, 1:05 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I was only able to get 200 ��

Edit: looks like 900pts posted thanks op

Last edited by kauppias; Dec 14, 2015 at 1:28 am
Old Dec 14, 2015, 5:35 am

Doesn't work in any of my browsers under Windows. Works on my iPhone.

EDIT:// but only partially... could only get points for the quiz sections that way. As usual for the Accor webpage a crappy online experience.

Last edited by fassy; Dec 14, 2015 at 5:46 am
Old Dec 14, 2015, 6:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I recall reading that there's some super secret way to transfer Accor points that are below the transfer threshold. Would somebody mind telling me what to do? I'd like to convert them to Avios if I could. Unless, of course, this is a repeat of the 2013 scenario where, by playing a contest, you could gin up lots of Accor vouchers.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Thanks to the OP for this one. I managed 950 points (video points didn't register). These have to be the easiest points I have earned in a while. By the way, I am using an Android phone and had no problem. I may try the video again on the netbook tomorrow.
I also used an Android phone... video points didn't register. Must be a bug.

EDIT: I subsequently went to Safari and rewatched the video. Upon completion there was an X at the top corner of the video. You need to click on that for the points to post. On my Andriod phone, the X did not appear, which was why the points never posted.

Last edited by carrotjuice; Dec 14, 2015 at 8:08 am
Old Dec 14, 2015, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by iahphx
I recall reading that there's some super secret way to transfer Accor points that are below the transfer threshold. Would somebody mind telling me what to do? I'd like to convert them to Avios if I could.
If by "super secret" you're referring to a public blog, then here it is:
http://loyaltylobby.com/2013/11/15/c...nsfer-minimum/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.