Reload this Page >

[New for 12/2015 - TARGETED] 7,500 AA miles for test driving a Cadillac

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[New for 12/2015 - TARGETED] 7,500 AA miles for test driving a Cadillac

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2015, 3:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Seems like this deal is back in a limited way:

I just received the following email with an invitation code (so, I assume this is targeted):

Hello FindAWay,
AAdvantage Number: *******

Cadillac shares your passion for travel. That's why you can earn 7,500 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles for simply test-driving the Cadillac CTS, ATS Sedan or ATS Coupe*.

The award-winning ATS Sedan and Coupe are engineered to provide precise, nimble handling with dramatic exterior styling, while the CTS combines a luxurious interior with exceptional performance.

Register today before this limited-time offer takes off.

Invitation Code: ----------------------

*At participating dealers only. Must have an AAdvantage account and be 21 years or older with a valid U.S. driver's license. Employees of General Motors are not eligible. Retail value: $221.00. Test drive lasts approx. 10 minutes. Offer valid through December 31, 2015. Limit one test drive per person. Allow 4-6 weeks for miles to be awarded after confirmation that a test drive has been completed. Offer is nontransferable, nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash. Offer valid while supplies last.
Old Dec 11, 2015, 3:56 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL DM, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by FindAWay

I just received the following email with an invitation code (so, I assume this is targeted):

Yup! Got it as well! Off to the dealer!
Old Dec 11, 2015, 5:09 pm

From Cadillac or Aadvantage?

Traded in my CTS for the ATS and love it.
Old Dec 11, 2015, 5:43 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
[EXPIRED] 7,500 AA miles for test driving a Cadillac

^^^ I want to do it again! It was fun!!
Old Dec 11, 2015, 5:50 pm

Just booked in Manhattan. There was something strange with the online appointment scheduler. Every time I went to the next page it advanced my time by an hour (if I chose 2:00, it said I had chosen 3:00). So I went back and chose 1:00, and it became 2:00. But the final confirmation page said 1:00. (Which is still an OK time for me, so I'm not bothering to change it.) So if you get the wrong time on the second screen, you should still end up with the originally chosen time in the confirmation.

Seth
Old Dec 12, 2015, 10:01 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by YoungBubbie
From Cadillac or Aadvantage?
The email came from AAdvantage.
Old Dec 12, 2015, 10:39 am

Programs: amex platinum, american advantage, united, ANA, JAP. SPG, marriott
Can you get the miles a second time?
Old Dec 12, 2015, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by wripro
Can you get the miles a second time?
I would assume if you got the invitation you would be eligible. I called my dealer and they said you needed the invitation to be eligible. My other local dealer said the offer was for select dealers only and they were not.

Either way I'm out of luck. Hope someone else gets lucky.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 9:47 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
I received the offer and signed up. I showed up at the dealership, but the dealer did not know how to complete the process so that the miles would be credited. So I'm stuck in limbo, waiting and hoping that the rep at my local dealercan figure out how to complete this deal and then enter my info.

Does anyone know the web page that the DEALER uses in order to validate that you showed up for the test drive?
Old Dec 17, 2015, 1:43 pm

DATA POINT:

I was targeted for the offer, scheduled an appointment online, and went to the dealer today. I was honest about my intentions with the sales manager, and he insisted I at least "see the car". I agreed and I overheard the sales manager tell the sales agent "you can make it brief".

We walked to the car, I sat down, pushed the start button and thanked him for his time.

We went back to his office where he copied my driver's license and entered my information into a computer.

I received an instant confirmation email thanking me for my interest and confirming my points will be processed in the next 4-6 weeks.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 1:21 pm

I completed my test drive this morning and had the confirmation email in my inbox before I left the dealership. ^

Dear FindAWay,
Thank you for your interest in Cadillac. We hope that you enjoyed your test drive.

This email is to confirm that your participation in the American Airlines / Cadillac promotion is in our system and that you will receive 7,500 AAdvantage miles within the next 4-6 weeks. Miles will be distributed directly to your AAdvantage account.*

Please check in with your local Cadillac dealer if you have any additional questions about the vehicle.

Regards,
Cadillac Program Headquarters

*At participating dealers only. Must have an AAdvantage account and be 21 years or older with a valid U.S. driver’s license. Employees of General Motors are not eligible. Retail value: $221.00. Test drive lasts approx. 10 minutes. Offer valid while supplies last. Limit one test drive per person. Allow 4-6 weeks for miles to be awarded after confirmation that a test drive has been completed. Offer is nontransferable, nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash.
Old Dec 23, 2015, 7:14 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, Hyatt, Hilton
Data Point

Received the email and booked online for an appointment at a dealership in Dallas. Showed up and they were ready for me. They knew exactly what was up and asked if I wanted to drive or just wanted the miles approval. Waited 5 minutes and was on my way. Confirmation email received shortly thereafter.
Old Dec 25, 2015, 7:47 pm

I completed my test drive this morning and had the confirmation email in my inbox before I left the dealership. ^
And...my points posted within a week.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 11:32 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Didn''t do it the first time, so hope I get another invitation. Thought this deal was dead so glad I checked here.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 9:09 pm

I got mine

Dear ***********,
Thank you for your interest in Cadillac. We hope that you enjoyed your test drive.

This email is to confirm that your participation in the American Airlines / Cadillac promotion is in our system and that you will receive 7,500 AAdvantage miles within the next 4-6 weeks. Miles will be distributed directly to your AAdvantage account.*

Please check in with your local Cadillac dealer if you have any additional questions about the vehicle.

Regards,
Cadillac Program Headquarters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.