Wiki Posts
Search

22pts/$ for printer cartridges on UR Mall

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2014, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM

Both 123inkjet and ink4less are offering 22 points per dollar on printer cartridges. The prices appear ok, shipping is free for orders over $55 on 123inkjet. Seems like a good deal to stock up on ink and UR points.
Old Jul 12, 2014, 6:48 pm
Used to be highman123

Any deal there just for the miles? Really do not need printer cartridges
Old Jul 12, 2014, 7:03 pm

Prices are pretty bad for both OEM and generic TN450 toner in case anyone was wondering. I assume we all have a cheap Brother printer
Old Jul 12, 2014, 7:20 pm
jmw

The prices stink for OEM Canon. The extra UR covers the price increase between Staples and 123inkjet.

Don't waste your time or money on this crappy deal.

ETA: Thanks for saving me the trouble of checking on my cheap Brother printer.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
Not sure what kind of cartridges you guys are looking at, I just bought a HP 564XL (remanufactured) for $9 vs $24 at staples.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 11:26 am

Hey quit the comments about my Brother printer!. FYI. If anyone buys a small Brother you will find it comes with a cartridge that is only about 5% full. The razor blade profit model taken to an entire new level.
Old Jul 13, 2014, 7:02 pm

Originally Posted by Centurion
Hey quit the comments about my Brother printer!. FYI. If anyone buys a small Brother you will find it comes with a cartridge that is only about 5% full. The razor blade profit model taken to an entire new level.
Definitely, but a TN450 generic is like $10 and lasts forever. I have a 7860DW and love it. The only reason it replaced my 5250 is because I gave that to my dad!
Old Jul 16, 2014, 6:56 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
For my Canon MX-870, generic ink is <$1 each on Amazon, both these sites are over $5, so I will pass. Of course if anyone is just buying for the miles, Canny is always thirsty.....

JudyJFLA
Old Jul 17, 2014, 9:15 am

Programs: UA Gold, AirBerlin Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Not eligible on OEM items

Read the small print:

"123inkjets.com Terms & Conditions
Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site. Eligible only on compatible ink print cartridge purchases. Not eligible on OEM items (Original Equipment Manufacturer), printers, printer paper, gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents."
Old Jul 19, 2014, 8:27 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by european28
Read the small print:

"123inkjets.com Terms & Conditions
Not eligible on purchases made with coupon or discount codes that are not found on this site. Eligible only on compatible ink print cartridge purchases. Not eligible on OEM items (Original Equipment Manufacturer), printers, printer paper, gift cards, gift certificates or any other similar cash equivalents."
I got the ~20 pts/$ a little over a month ago and used a 15% off code on 123...UR pts posted fine using code even though it said they would not. The ink is a great deal for my Brother printer...I love my Brother so the haters can bite me. I got 10 cartridges for $33 and no s/h....thats $3.30/cartridge and they sell for ~$13/each at Staples I think...been buying from 123 for a long time now.
Old Jul 21, 2014, 8:01 am

I order supplies for my office and I use 123inkjets.com, I ordered ink last month 900 bucks worth and it was alot cheaper than staples plus I did get 22 point per dollar even on OEM so now I'm not sure if was a glitch or if they just made the OEM rule.

I'm waiting for the next points double promo to stock up for the year!
Old Jul 22, 2014, 3:05 pm

Programs: AA, TY, UR, UA, US, WN, MR, SPG
I also order for my office. We're looking to put in an order probably in the ~500 range, and 10K+ UR points would be awesome. Problem is, I put everything on the company card (AMEX). I might try going through the UR Portal with the AMEX and see what happens. Worst that can happen is I don't get the points, right? Not in violation of T&C or anything?
Old Jul 23, 2014, 12:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, UA, AS, DL, BA, F9, IHG Plat, HH Gold, CC Gold, SPG Gold, MR Silver
Originally Posted by roki
I also order for my office. We're looking to put in an order probably in the ~500 range, and 10K+ UR points would be awesome. Problem is, I put everything on the company card (AMEX). I might try going through the UR Portal with the AMEX and see what happens. Worst that can happen is I don't get the points, right? Not in violation of T&C or anything?
it does not matter what card you use, as long as you click through the portal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.