Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100k aa citi mc bonus

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2014, 2:38 pm
Original Poster

100k aa citi mc bonus

I thought this promotion was dead. The frugal travel guy had It in his article on the home page of ft today. He referenced thepointsguy.com which I went to and clicked on hot deals. This is the first one listed. It gives you a link to the application. Filled it out, had to call an 800# and speak with a rep. Which actually was a good idea as I confirmed with her that this was the 100k bonus card. Got mine, went back and filled in my wife's application and she was approved on line. Total 200k bonus miles.

Thanks frugal travel guy and points guy!
Old Jul 4, 2014, 3:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life
Originally Posted by jmj9905
I thought this promotion was dead. The frugal travel guy had It in his article on the home page of ft today. He referenced thepointsguy.com which I went to and clicked on hot deals. This is the first one listed. It gives you a link to the application. Filled it out, had to call an 800# and speak with a rep. Which actually was a good idea as I confirmed with her that this was the 100k bonus card. Got mine, went back and filled in my wife's application and she was approved on line. Total 200k bonus miles.

Of course after you spend 20k in 90 days!
Old Jul 4, 2014, 3:35 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
Originally Posted by jmj9905

Lol...
Old Jul 4, 2014, 8:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Please continue discussion in the CCP Forum at the 100K CITI offer thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.