Another Contest, Round the World Free

Subscribe
Go to www.hpfun.com

A little cumbersome but no USA restrictions!

[This message has been edited by doc (edited 07-21-1999).]

doesn't seem to work. are you sure about the url?
The requested URL could not be retrieved. While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.hpfn.com/ The following error was encountered: Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.hpfn.com

The dnsserver returned: DNS Domain 'www.hpfn.com' is invalid: Host not found (authoritative).

This means that: The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.Check if the address is correct.

Generated Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:31:46 GMT by proxy.access.ch (Squid/2.2.STABLE3)
Is this what you call a bum steer?
Can't get it either. When was the first Round the World Free contest (to make this "another" contest)?
Sorry, in my haste I left out the "u" in fun. Try it now! It's an HP site and I guess some will find it fun. That's www.hpfun.com

Thanks, doc. If any of us win, we owe you one.

Djlawman
What a cool site! Thanks
kyklin...I think he really means it's another contest to enter (comma) and it happens to be an Around the World contest.

(hey doc, now I'm your interpreter too...)

[This message has been edited by shadow (edited 07-22-1999).]
Thanks shadow, yes- and kyklin is one sharp cookie with his English too. This is especially noteworthy as he was a Chem major as I was. I'm embarrassed though, since I had an English minor as well!

[This message has been edited by doc (edited 07-23-1999).]
arturo knot komint on thes won. "had" es probly korekt.
Doc, for the record... Kyklin is named Ken, and he's a fine gentleman and member of the Flyer Talk Community.

It would be nice if you won the trip because you and Danielle can have a wonderful wonderful trip.

Pguptha... that story made me very very depressed. BLEH!

Oops, sorry, I deleted it. I found it intereseting because it said that cats were once held to be sacred animals in India.
Thanks for the correction Catman. I actually know recall that I did see his photo. Very embarassing for me indeed! I apologize kyklin, or Ken, as you prefer. I'm very sorry and I edited the above entry to reflect the correction noted.

[This message has been edited by doc (edited 07-23-1999).]
No offense taken, doc. Thank you for providing a link to this (long) contest.