Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Rapd Rewards Shopping Mall

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2011, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

New Rapd Rewards Shopping Mall

Just noticed that Southwest has added an online shopping mall on their website. Hopefully, they will run some promotions soon.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 4:07 pm

Programs: No preference
Hopefully it's not run by Cartera
Old Nov 16, 2011, 4:18 pm
Original Poster

From the format of the web page it appears like it is run by Cartera.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

I know everyone hates Cartera, but I did score big (almost a million points) with a promotion they ran on the Priority Club shopping mall this summer. All of my purchases posted to my shopping account with a week. However, only about 10% posted to my Priority Club account. After a month of emails and calls everything posted about a week and a half before the bonus points posted. I was dreading having to fight for the bonus points but they all posted at once (950,000) without having to even send an email. I even got approximately 200,000 more points than I should have, so right now I am loving Cartera.

These shopping malls truly are YMMV.
Old Nov 16, 2011, 4:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by jrsjerky
From the format of the web page it appears like it is run by Cartera.
From the bottom of each shopping mall page: "Online shopping powered by Cartera Commerce."

Direct Website Link is: rapidrewardsshopping.southwest.com

Last edited by FindAWay; Nov 16, 2011 at 4:47 pm Reason: corrected typo
Old Nov 16, 2011, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

The reward point amounts for shopping are definitely inferior to the Chase Ultimate Rewards Mall. However, it is nice to have a mall that gives you the option of earning Rapid Reward points.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by jrsjerky
I know everyone hates Cartera, but I did score big (almost a million points) with a promotion they ran on the Priority Club shopping mall this summer. All of my purchases posted to my shopping account with a week. However, only about 10% posted to my Priority Club account. After a month of emails and calls everything posted about a week and a half before the bonus points posted. I was dreading having to fight for the bonus points but they all posted at once (950,000) without having to even send an email. I even got approximately 200,000 more points than I should have, so right now I am loving Cartera.

These shopping malls truly are YMMV.
What on earth yielded that many points??
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:06 pm
Original Poster

Believe it or not all i did was buy Sam's gift cards. Priority Club Shopping had a promotion offering 2000 bonus points for every $100 in purchases on their site during the summer. I bought 400 something $100 Sam's gift cards and all of the points eventually posted. I have a business that can burn through those cards in a few months time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.