Reload this Page >

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2013, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: michael_v
Pointsplay program is suspended until further notice.
Print Wikipost

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:55 am

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by tomszack
FWIW: I maintain (always have) separate accounts and only see the same 2 Q's in all programs.
Questions are coming must less frequent as well. If there was actually a decent amount of miles involved I would be concerned. But a total of 18 miles difference per month isn't going to make that much of a difference. I was just keeping accounts open in order to keep programs alive and in the case of BB, enough points to transfer to US for the Grand Slam.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 12:10 pm

Looks like new questions are posting, same for programs
Old Jul 19, 2012, 12:14 pm

Several new (for me) questions on both US Air and Delta:

Clybourne Park was written as a "response" to what play? A Raisin In the Sun

What is Glinda's last name in Wicked? Upland

What is the name that Dolores takes when she enters the convent? Sister Mary Clarence

What is the name of the club in Rock of Ages? The Bourbon Room

True or False? Whoopi Goldberg did NOT win an Oscar Award for her performance in the movie of Ghost. False

What one role in Once is not listed as playing an instrument as well as performing in the show, according to the program? Ivanka

And, does anyone have the correct answer for this one?

What other Kenny Ortega film did Newsies director Jeff Calhoun bring to the stage?
Hocus Pocus, High School Musical, Bring It On, This Is It
Old Jul 19, 2012, 1:14 pm

Programs: MR Plat, BW Rewards Plat, CP Gold, HH Silver, Delta Skymiles
What other Kenny Ortega film did Newsies director Jeff Calhoun bring to the stage?
High School Musical
Old Jul 19, 2012, 2:54 pm

The above eight questions are now on SPG as well. Thanks for the answers.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 3:11 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Each of the four programs now have the same 9 questions. The response page for each showed that I received credit for each question in each program. I suspect this will change soon. Do it now.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 3:23 pm

Programs: aeroplan, aadvantage, BAEC
Originally Posted by pgary
Each of the four programs now have the same 9 questions. The response page for each showed that I received credit for each question in each program. I suspect this will change soon. Do it now.
How did you do this? I could only get points once for each question.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 3:38 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Originally Posted by newstuff
How did you do this? I could only get points once for each question.
I don't know how you have set up your programs. Mine are in separate Audience Rewards accounts.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by Idranet
Several new (for me) questions on both US Air and Delta:

Clybourne Park was written as a "response" to what play? A Raisin In the Sun

What is Glinda's last name in Wicked? Upland

What is the name that Dolores takes when she enters the convent? Sister Mary Clarence

What is the name of the club in Rock of Ages? The Bourbon Room

True or False? Whoopi Goldberg did NOT win an Oscar Award for her performance in the movie of Ghost. False

What one role in Once is not listed as playing an instrument as well as performing in the show, according to the program? Ivanka

And, does anyone have the correct answer for this one?

Hocus Pocus, High School Musical, Bring It On, This Is It
thanks!!!!!!^
Old Jul 19, 2012, 9:08 pm

Programs: US, AA, Delta, BA, Hilton, Marriot, HYATT
Created separate account for each mileage program and now back to earning in all programs. Its going to take few more mins to answer in multiple accounts, but we are going to have same questions in all, so that saves some time.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 9:14 pm

Geesshh...

Sure glad I consolidated all of my accounts two weeks ago!

Originally Posted by virtuo0
Created separate account for each mileage program and now back to earning in all programs. Its going to take few more mins to answer in multiple accounts, but we are going to have same questions in all, so that saves some time.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:20 pm

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
There must be something wrong with my account. I don't see the questions that earn both Showpoints and Starwood points that people keep mentioning.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 12:27 pm

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Did you just go back and create new accounts, like the old ones never existed? Or did you split them in some way, maybe with help from AR customer service?

My SPG, Delta, etc account numbers are all registered with my current e-mail addresses and current AR account. Do they let you just start with a new e-mail address and transfer previously registered accounts to a new address?

Or are you one of the (apparently fortunate) people who always had separate accounts?

Has anyone who had combined accounts had luck going back and making new separate ones? If so, how did you do that?

Very confused by all this,

FTF
Old Jul 20, 2012, 1:31 pm

Programs: US, AA, Delta, BA, Hilton, Marriot, HYATT
Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
Did you just go back and create new accounts, like the old ones never existed? Or did you split them in some way, maybe with help from AR customer service?

My SPG, Delta, etc account numbers are all registered with my current e-mail addresses and current AR account. Do they let you just start with a new e-mail address and transfer previously registered accounts to a new address?

Or are you one of the (apparently fortunate) people who always had separate accounts?

Has anyone who had combined accounts had luck going back and making new separate ones? If so, how did you do that?

Very confused by all this,

FTF
I removed Delta and US programs from my existing account (now SPG only) and then created 2 new accounts with different emails and linked one program into each.

If you want to separate mileage programs into different accounts, first delete the programs that you want to separate, from the existing AR account. Then its just creating a new AR account with a different email and link them.
Old Jul 20, 2012, 3:32 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.

For about a year, I WAS one of those (apparently fortunate) people who HAD separate accounts. I consolidated into one account in March of this year, based on the fact that there were different questions for each partner program and having one account, with multiple partners, was more simple and more expedient for earning in multiple programs. Now that there are just one set of questions, it seems that multiple accounts are necessary for earning with multiple partners.

Fortunately, it only takes a moment to set up a new account and they seem to accept almost any email.

Yes. See below.

I removed Delta and US programs from my existing account (now SPG only) and then created 2 new accounts with different emails and linked one program into each.

If you want to separate mileage programs into different accounts, first delete the programs that you want to separate, from the existing AR account. Then its just creating a new AR account with a different email and link them.
I could not find a way to delete partner accounts from my AR account profile. I put in dummy account numbers, which seemed to accomplish the goal. Anyone know a way to delete a partner account?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.