Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Old Aug 15, 2013, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: michael_v
Pointsplay program is suspended until further notice.
Print Wikipost

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Old Mar 18, 2012, 7:34 am
GGE

Programs: DL, US, AA, Marriott Silver, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by Bloodshot2k
Can someone explain how Audience Rewards know which SPG account # to credit my account after I do the trivia?

Am I supposed to change my earning preference to SPG?
and create differrence AR accounts for each other accounts (best buy, us airways, etc)?
Yup, based on my own experience just now joining and whatnot.

Looks like you need a different account for each program, and a different email address for each account.

I accidentally forgot to logout of the first account I created, and accidentally added USAirways and Delta both to one account. That was not good, as it turns out, because then when I made another account and tried to add Delta to it, it said that Skymiles number had already been added to someone else's account (well, mine).. hopefully once they send me my password I can log back in and delete Delta from the first account I created for USAirways, so I can then create a new account just for Delta. At least I figured it out in time to make unique accounts for Starwood and Best Buy.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by Bloodshot2k
Can someone explain how Audience Rewards know which SPG account # to credit my account after I do the trivia?

Am I supposed to change my earning preference to SPG?
and create differrence AR accounts for each other accounts (best buy, us airways, etc)?
You can have multiple reward accounts under one login, but you need to change your earnings preference each time that you answer questions for a different reward program. Go to the "Edit Profile" page and look under "Currency Earning Preferences" to add or change the programs. Before you answer any questions make sure the line below "Step 4" - The Partner program I am actively earning in is - is set to the correct program.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 7:46 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Spg 3/18/2012

Redundant info deleted

Last edited by akcae; Mar 18, 2012 at 9:18 am
Old Mar 18, 2012, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by GGE
Yup, based on my own experience just now joining and whatnot.

Looks like you need a different account for each program, and a different email address for each account.

I accidentally forgot to logout of the first account I created, and accidentally added USAirways and Delta both to one account. That was not good, as it turns out, because then when I made another account and tried to add Delta to it, it said that Skymiles number had already been added to someone else's account (well, mine).. hopefully once they send me my password I can log back in and delete Delta from the first account I created for USAirways, so I can then create a new account just for Delta. At least I figured it out in time to make unique accounts for Starwood and Best Buy.
I have Delta, SPG, Best Buy and US Air all under one account.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 7:54 am
GGE

Programs: DL, US, AA, Marriott Silver, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by lpatron
Yup, I saw your post after I wrote mine.

I read it and thought to myself "now there's a person who doesn't go around making things harder for themselves than they need to... apparently unlike me!"

Old Mar 18, 2012, 7:58 am

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
It may be easier to have different Audience Rewards accounts. I have 3, each with a different email, the site seems to accept old and/or expired email addresses. Cant recall if I allowed the Audience Rewards login page to save a cookie but each time I click on the login page my login information is blank and once logged in I then click on the appropriate program's trivia questions page. Seems easier than changing earning preferences each time but some might find changing earning preferences to be more simple. Downside to multiple accounts is not all Audience Rewards points going to the same account but I doubt Ill ever actually use the Audience Rewards points (unsure if they can be combined).

Ive been participating with 3 programs since this thread started; have never had a problem with points posting properly, often very quickly. Now, if I could just get an occasional 20 pointer Id be a very happy camper! BTW, a nice website for answers for all 4 programs as well as some information about the program, which has been updated very quickly when new questions and answers have posted is: http://inacents.com/audience-rewards...s-play-trivia/ .
Old Mar 18, 2012, 8:01 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Absolutely the way to go. Much, much easier than remembering multiple logins.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 8:12 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by GGE
Contact AR, tell them you mistakenly opened multiple accounts, and would like to combine Delta, SPG, US and BB under a single account. Tell them that you want to make the one that has two programs (US & Delta) your primary account, and they should add SPG & BB to that account. They have done this for me in the past.

Last edited by bob12403; Mar 18, 2012 at 11:12 am
Old Mar 18, 2012, 8:33 am

Programs: AA (1MM), Marriott (LT Gold)
Originally Posted by akcae
In what year did the film version of Leap of Faith come out?

In what year did Jersey Boys win the Tony Award for Best New Musical?
2007 ??

A Streetcar Named Desire takes place in what city?
New Orleans

True or False? Al Hirschfeld was alive to see the Martin Beck Theatre renamed False

Which of the following plays did Gore Vidal's The Best Man director, Michael Wilson, also direct?
Dividing The Estate
Those same SPG questions were reported a week ago. They are not new.

ExitRowAisle
A Dissatisfied 2nd Class Starwood Platinum Member
Old Mar 18, 2012, 9:18 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by ExitRowAisle
Those same SPG questions were reported a week ago. They are not new.

ExitRowAisle
A Dissatisfied 2nd Class Starwood Platinum Member
I guess I didn't look far back enough. I'll delete so as to not clutter up the thread.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 9:37 am
fet

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, UA, AS, DL, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
In what year did Jersey Boys win the Tony Award for Best New Musical?
2007 ??

2006 is the correct answer
Old Mar 18, 2012, 12:52 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, AA GLD
Originally Posted by beltway
(Updated last item; thanks to HangingOver.)
Thanks beltway and HangingOver!

Originally Posted by GGE
You can have multiple reward accounts under one login, but you need to change your earnings preference each time that you answer questions for a different reward program.
Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
It may be easier to have different Audience Rewards accounts.
Originally Posted by bob12403
Absolutely the way to go. Much, much easier than remembering multiple logins.
I have one audience rewards account with both my SPG and US account numbers entered. For trivia purposes, I do not need to switch my earnings preference - the trivia are specific to the program that they are added for. If, and this is a big if, I were to actually buy a ticket to a broadway show that I wanted to earn points for, then and only then would I need to check my earnings preferences.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 1:04 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Some caution should be exercised. It is possible to answer questions and believe you will receive both ShowPoints and partner points. Closer examination will reveal that the notice after answering a question correctly will state 2 ShowPoints have been added to your account and there will not be a second notice about partner points earned.

Its also possible theyve updated the website within the past few months. It now seems that, after answering a question, it prompts for partner program information instead of simply having no notice of partner points.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 1:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, AA GLD
Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Some caution should be exercised. It is possible to answer questions and believe you will receive both ShowPoints and partner points. Closer examination will reveal that the notice after answering a question correctly will state 2 ShowPoints have been added to your account and there will not be a second notice about partner points earned.
That would suck; I've never had that happen.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by rob_flies_ua
That would suck; I've never had that happen.
When I first started using Audience Rewards last year during the US Air Grand Slam I had that happen (answered questions and received no airline miles because it was pointing to another program). They might have fixed that issue, but just to be safe I manually change my earnings preference between question sets.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.