Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Long-haul J class on LOT?

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2009, 5:35 am
Original Poster

Long-haul J class on LOT?

As LOT is a Miles & More airline, I think this is the right forum...

A Canadian living in Moscow, I travel often to Canada and on my next trip I have decided to try LOT, as they offer a good J class fare on SVO-WAW-YYZ. Has anyone flown in J on the 767-300ER aircraft? The LOT website says that the seats are the cradle-type. What about entertainment - overhead screen or personal video player?

Jeff
Old May 29, 2009, 6:21 am

Programs: LH SEN, AF/KL Platinum, QR Gold (OW Sapphire), A-Club Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Welcome FTers :-) great forum!
Maybe this could be helpful for you....(I just used the search function..)
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...d-c-class.html
Old May 29, 2009, 1:37 pm

http://lotnictwo.net.pl/3-tematy_ogo..._lo_006_a.html

Sorry - in Polish only. For any questions pls PM me.
Old Jun 1, 2009, 3:12 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Hi,

If you are based in MOW and are familiar with SU product:

- seats are exactly the same as SU long-haul C-seats (there were rumors these are old SU seats, and in fact LO seats are quite worn),
- IFE is via digiPlayer - headsets are not noise-cancelling (not even noise-reducing ),
- champagne is long gone (Spanish cava is served, instead),
- food is quite good,
- service is hit and miss - some F/A's are fantastic, some are quite terrible (but there are definitely more fantastic's F/A's),
- avoid seats next to the galley (I think 1F/G???) - the front galley will became a F/A's (very laud) gossip centre - as you will not have noise cancelling headsets provided you will end up listening to the F/A's , 1A seems to be the best seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.