Search

Irrops and First Class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2011, 4:15 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Irrops and First Class

On-board LH 432 right now, getting into ORD 3 hours late I will be misconnecting. Already called CO (CO award ticket) they confirmed me on tomorrow morning flight to IAD, question is... is LH responsible for putting me up in a hotel tonight since the flight was a MX delay? I would venture to guess it is on them, especially since I'm in F. Thoughts?
Old Oct 23, 2011, 8:26 pm

Programs: their are many of them
Yes LH is responsible for putting you up
Old Oct 24, 2011, 9:48 am
htb

Programs: UA*G(1K), PC Diamond Amb, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum
Did it work out well? My first thought was that LH will tell you it's your responsibility because you are already booked on a flight the next morning...

HTB.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 9:51 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
Everything worked out fine. Went to the transfer desk outside ORD arrivals hall, agents already had hotel booked and noted my flight was rebooked. I asked if she could give me the Airport Hilton instead of the Doubletree (much more convenient as it's on-site, walk right to airport) but she said they only gave HON flyers the Hilton, I questioned saying I was in First but she wouldn't budge, oh well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.