Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F availability in the 380 (award tix)?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2011, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Plat; no plans for chasing any more airline status.
F availability in the 380 (award tix)?

I'm searching on the AC (and awardnexus) engines and am seeing availability this week in F - JFK-FRA. It says 744 though... Doesn't that route have the 380 on it? Is this just a mistake??
Old Jul 3, 2011, 1:33 pm

Programs: SK*G/EBD, Le Club Accor Plat, Club Carlson Concierge, Hilton Gold
There are more the one flight, LH 400/401 is 380 and LH404/405 is operated by a 744.

Availability would be on LH 405 then.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 2:13 pm

Programs: avis president , national executive, hertz presidents, delta platinum, spg platinum
where could i find a list of a380 lh flights?
Old Jul 3, 2011, 2:29 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by traveldealer
I don't know if there is a list but if you look around, there is plenty of information.

Currently, only flights out of FRA are with A380, destinations are:

Tokyo, Johannesburg, Beijing, Miami, San Fransisco (all daily) and New York (I believe not daily but couple times a week).

Later in the year they will fly to Singapore (daily) and therefor cancel some of the North American destinations.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 3:49 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by traveldealer
a380.lufthansa.com
Old Jul 3, 2011, 3:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by ariyo15
I'm searching on the AC (and awardnexus) engines and am seeing availability this week in F - JFK-FRA. It says 744 though... Doesn't that route have the 380 on it? Is this just a mistake??
If you're using AC miles, don't bother. I believe only M&M members can book A380 F awards.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 6:39 pm

Go on ANA tool, it will show all the flights from FRA-JFK, and then further showing which one(s) have availability- eliminating any confusion about flight number or aircraft type.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 8:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet
If you're using AC miles, don't bother. I believe only M&M members can book A380 F awards.
Actually only SEN and HON members may book them.
Old Jul 3, 2011, 10:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
I wouldn't be so completely sure about "A388s are only available for M&M SEN and HON":

About five days ago I was looking for award space between San Francisco and Frankfurt for a client for sometime next year, and I couldn’t help but notice a first class award seat on the Lufthansa A380 between San Francisco and Frankfurt. It wasn’t what my client was looking for, so I thought to myself “well, someone’s gonna get lucky.”

Last night I couldn’t help but wonder whether the space was still there. I figured it was a near guarantee that it would be gone, but it wasn’t. So I couldn’t help myself, and I booked it.
Also, there's been space noted on MIA-FRA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.