Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DFW AUS IAH - MR Group

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2016, 11:20 am

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Joined the group as well. Always on the lookout for good ex-DFW MRs. Though recently I have been more likely to pull the trigger on int'l MRs over domestic ones.
Old May 19, 2016, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by sudden729
4 cpm red eye to BOS on June 7, 2-3 hour turn around, return June 8

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...-08;a=ONEWORLD
Thank you sudden729. I should have pulled the trigger on this one quicker but I'll keep on eye on this route.
Old May 22, 2016, 12:15 pm

Awesome! count me in. I am in Dallas
Old May 22, 2016, 6:43 pm

Smile

Originally Posted by EmailKid
Welcome to FT and our group.

I'm guessing you want AA runs, but some of us are not necessarily AA flyers (UA here, though so far have done mostly AA this year).

Lots and lots of opportunities this year on midcons:

AA sometimes matches Spirit for crazy low fares on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Usual suspects are SAN, SFO, LAX and recently BOS. Same day turns available. Oh, also Florida, several cities. I usually catch the fares on TheFlightDeal.

There was for a short time crazy low fare on HKG nonstop, don't recall the price.

Enjoy
Thanks, Email Kid, and sorry for the late reply. Oddly, I haven't been getting updates to this thread even though I was subscribed. Thought nothing was happening here.

I've always thought it hard NOT to fly AA here in DFW, but find myself flying from Love Field more and more often (Not MR). May have to rethink AA and consider UA. Also, I saw that HKG fare! I was so tempted.
Old May 22, 2016, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by aztimm
Welcome to the group!

It looks like there's almost always AA deals from AUS, if you're willing to trek down here.
You'll probably be on a flight back through DFW to begin your journey.
Thanks, Aztimm! Easy for me to get to AUS to begin a MR. And actually I'm heading down your way for other reasons this week...on I35 though.
Old May 22, 2016, 7:26 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by LK1234
I haven't been getting updates to this thread even though I was subscribed.
You can be subscribed and NOT be notified.

I suggest you go to thread tools near top on right, click on it, then unsubscribe, and after that subscribe again.

Note type of notification, you get choice. I choose no email notification, but always know if there is a new post by going to MyFlyer Talk which for me brings up my subscribed threads. At this point I've go so many that I sometimes miss a new post as it's toward bottom of the page if I've been traveling and didn't have access to FT.

That's if you see this post
Old May 22, 2016, 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by EmailKid
You can be subscribed and NOT be notified.

That's if you see this post
Ha! I see it. And thanks.
Old Jun 19, 2016, 9:31 am

United Voucher

Hi all. 1st time. I am on an AA challenge and have a US Airways voucher. I'm thinking of a MR before it expires. Do trips on a voucher count for Elite status?

Last edited by lk2000; Jun 19, 2016 at 9:40 am
Old Jun 19, 2016, 9:54 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by lk2000
Hi all. 1st time. I am on an AA challenge and have a US Airways voucher. I'm thinking of a MR before it expires. Do trips on a voucher count for Elite status?
They do on United, which is what the title of your post states.

I don't see why they would not on AA.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 4:18 pm

Programs: DL MM/Silver; UA 1K ; Hilton Gold; Marriott Titanium; Avis Pref+,Hertz PC
count me in. I'm in Dallas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.