Community
Wiki Posts
Search

US Mileage run from GSO

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2014, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, Delta Gold Medallion, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle, IHG Gold
US Mileage run from GSO

Based on what I currently have booked, I will be short of Gold by 2 segments. Does anyone have a cheap itinerary out of GSO that would get me 2 segments? The cheapest I found was a round trip GSO-DCA for about $200. I would just do a there-and-back routing same day.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by jdvoigt
Based on what I currently have booked, I will be short of Gold by 2 segments. Does anyone have a cheap itinerary out of GSO that would get me 2 segments? The cheapest I found was a round trip GSO-DCA for about $200. I would just do a there-and-back routing same day.
I would use ita matrix software to find the cheapest option. You can put 0 days length to show only same day flights and put any airports within 500 or 1000 miles very easily. There are also instructions for having it just show you US flights.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 9:45 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Originally Posted by NovaEngr
No. That promotion ended last year. We're still waiting to see if US follows AA with a Buy Up to Preferred program.
Technically it ended this year. I got 5k miles for my renewal in 3/14.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 10:26 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
I've spun these posts off to their own thread and I'll move to the Mileage Run forum.

Thanks.

aztimm
Old Nov 19, 2014, 10:41 am

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
You can do GSO-CLT-MIA-CLT-GSO day trip 12/3 (and several other days) for $179.
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...891;a=ONEWORLD

RDU-MIA-RDU is $135 on 12/9, $141 on 12/6 if you want a weekend flight.
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...956;a=ONEWORLD

RDU seems to have a lot more options under $200 than GSO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.