Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] ey auh-gru 860usd c

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2014, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, DL Plat

I didn't found any topic regarding this fare.
It was bookable on 12th Oct.
Regarding that the flight don't go to/from the US/Europe I don't expect too much. But my ticket is still untouched. Shall I still wait before booking the positioning flight?
Old Nov 8, 2014, 9:57 am

You never know with the middle eastern carriers. When do you fly?
Old Nov 8, 2014, 10:00 am

It was discussed, I can assure you
Old Nov 8, 2014, 10:03 am

It was in the TrickIt thread briefly. The OP wants to know if anyone has booked. I think this thread can benefit the few ones that booked the promotional fare
Old Nov 8, 2014, 10:43 am

Originally Posted by ben63
I didn't found any topic regarding this fare.
It was bookable on 12th Oct.
Regarding that the flight don't go to/from the US/Europe I don't expect too much. But my ticket is still untouched. Shall I still wait before booking the positioning flight?
I'm booked on 20 Mar. My ticket is still untouched and I've received the OK TO FLY. Though I'm not sure whether this means much and have yet to book any positioning flight to AUH.

I know there's a few more people from FT who booked this fare. Though not sure when they're flying. When are you flying?
Old Nov 8, 2014, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mlqsko
It was in the TrickIt thread briefly. The OP wants to know if anyone has booked. I think this thread can benefit the few ones that booked the promotional fare
Thank you! It was a simple "special" without any 3x so I didn't checked TrickIt.
Old Nov 8, 2014, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by msian56
I'm booked on 20 Mar. My ticket is still untouched and I've received the OK TO FLY. Though I'm not sure whether this means much and have yet to book any positioning flight to AUH.

I know there's a few more people from FT who booked this fare. Though not sure when they're flying. When are you flying?
I will fly in mid March so plenty of time to book the positioning flights...
Old Nov 9, 2014, 1:42 am

I'm in for end of April. Status seems to be fine (confirmed on SABRE Virtually there).

A fellow-FT'er is in for January, around the earliest date that was bookable if I remember well.
Old Nov 9, 2014, 2:35 am

Originally Posted by Epicura
I'm in for end of April. Status seems to be fine (confirmed on SABRE Virtually there).

A fellow-FT'er is in for January, around the earliest date that was bookable if I remember well.
The guinea pig
Old Nov 9, 2014, 2:36 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
I will fly(if EY does not cancel or downgrade)in February.Status is OK TO FLY,seats are selected,credit card verification is done(EY ask to do it after the purchase). I think that they will not change it because the rate was available only for few hours and not significant "damage" has been done but they might downgrade to economy.

Last edited by Jaenks; Nov 9, 2014 at 3:34 am
Old Nov 9, 2014, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by Jaenks
I will fly(if EY does not cancel or downgrade)in February.Status is OK TO FLY,seats are selected,credit card verification is done(EY ask to do it after the purchase). I think that they will not change it because the rate was available only for few hours and not significant "damage" has been done but they might downgrade to economy.No limo service anyway for Z as per updated T&C.
This was not only around for a few hours. Think weeks.
Old Nov 9, 2014, 3:34 am

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by ktkw
This was not only around for a few hours. Think weeks.
Thank you,might be weeks.Also chauffeur service in UAE and Sao Paulo is eligible,can book on their website.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 11:32 am

Has anyone copied the fare rules?

PS: There are reports of people who already flew with absolutely no issues.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 11:44 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by mlqsko
Has anyone copied the fare rules?

PS: There are reports of people who already flew with absolutely no issues.
I just came back from doing this with no issues. Had car service to and from Airport.
Old Jan 29, 2015, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by uptwn132
I just came back from doing this with no issues. Had car service to and from Airport.
Yeah. They changed the rules after our bookings. Glad to know they are honouring everything.

I just need the fare rules... wonder if they will allow changes after the first leg is flown...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.