Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] KE: JFK-ROR $560 ai

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] KE: JFK-ROR $560 ai

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2011, 6:21 pm

Programs: *A Silver, AA Gold + Miles Scattered Everywhere.
disappearing fast......... book it while you can
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:11 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, ☆A Gold, Hertz 5☆
Wink

booked presidents day 15FEB-20FEB. Got some people on board. one ticket out of JFK, one out of LAX.

JFK was $560 ai
LAX was $485 ai

"It booked into S class, so I should receive 100% MQM and Mileage bonus" <----what I plan on using, should sh*t happen.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:13 pm

anyone know how to check your itinerary on koreanair.com? I found their website very confusing, but was given a KoreanAir confirmation code from Expedia.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:14 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA 1k.
I cannot find any dates on expedia any more, all I get is

"No flights were found between New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) and Koror, Palau (ROR-Palau Intl.) that matched your request."

Orbitz shows some of the dates, but is not bookable. I guess this one is gone.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:17 pm

Programs: DL, CO, LH, BA etc...
Originally Posted by vip66
I cannot find any dates on expedia any more, all I get is

"No flights were found between New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) and Koror, Palau (ROR-Palau Intl.) that matched your request."

Orbitz shows some of the dates, but is not bookable. I guess this one is gone.
tinker with the search times - it might help...
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:22 pm

I used Kayak for the search and their "select" tool to jump to Expedia or Travelocity.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:27 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA 1k.
Originally Posted by andydrix
I used Kayak for the search and their "select" tool to jump to Expedia or Travelocity.
Thanks, that still works. For some reason direct search on expedia immediately spits out 'no available flights'.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:29 pm

To see my itinerary on Koreanair.com I had to join their Skypass... then put that number into the Expedia confirmation where it asks for FF#. Then you can go back and login to Korean Air using your Skypass number and that allows you to view it. Whew!

But once I put my number into Expedia, it was immediately accessible on the Korean Air website.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 7:51 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, IHG Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by Newt1
To see my itinerary on Koreanair.com I had to join their Skypass... then put that number into the Expedia confirmation where it asks for FF#. Then you can go back and login to Korean Air using your Skypass number and that allows you to view it. Whew!

But once I put my number into Expedia, it was immediately accessible on the Korean Air website.
i did the same, but it's not showing on the KE website for me... wonder if i did something wrong. the skypass membership number begins with a BA?
Old Sep 2, 2011, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by james84
i did the same, but it's not showing on the KE website for me... wonder if i did something wrong. the skypass membership number begins with a BA?
Yes, it begins with a BA. After I log on I just click on the reservations button and it takes me right there.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 8:19 pm

Quite possibly interested in this between semesters (roughly 12/16/11 - 1/13/12) from IAH, although I could reposition to fly out of JFK or IAD.

Would be interested in a week or so in Palu. Forgive me for asking, but are there such things as (student) affordable accommodations in Palu?

Then would like to do a week or so at a "stopover" city for an extra $100. I assume only ICN?

I can't seem to figure out how to get the stopover for $100, prices jump over $4k for an ICN stopover.

Any assistance/suggestions (dates/routings) would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

Last edited by phd2b; Sep 2, 2011 at 9:01 pm
Old Sep 2, 2011, 8:23 pm

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Mistake fare leading into a holiday weekend..... it doesn't get much better!
Old Sep 2, 2011, 8:26 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Diamond, LH SEN, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by hobo13
Mistake fare leading into a holiday weekend..... it doesn't get much better!
Someone will have some 'splainin to do on Tuesday.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 8:32 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
I love how many newbies with under 20 posts show up in these threads and never post anywhere else on the forum or give back in any way.

I would jump on this if it weren't for the 0% mileage accrual (even though I promised myself id never fly TPAC in coach).
Old Sep 2, 2011, 8:35 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AA Plat, UA Silver, kettle everywhere else
I booked JFK-ROR 12/28-1/6. One of the most impulsive MRs I've booked to date - I am still debating whether to keep it or cancel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.