Wiki Posts
Search

AF CDG-HAV 278 euros, $312

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2017, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
AF CDG-HAV 278 euros, $312

Came across this random deal, not sure if this is the usual price. Wonder how difficult it is to upgrade on AF with points or cash.

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...;s=0;q=cdg-hav
Old May 20, 2017, 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by DoctorORD
Came across this random deal, not sure if this is the usual price. Wonder how difficult it is to upgrade on AF with points or cash.

https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...;s=0;q=cdg-hav
I'm surprised there is a CDG-HAV direct flight.
Old May 21, 2017, 7:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Wow that's tasty. Too bad I'm not in CDG at the moment, and won't be around until much later.
Old May 21, 2017, 6:58 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue Silver, Skymiles Peon, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Chase Reserve
You have to book on the French version of the website and the good price is for a heavily discounted fare which will only earn you minimal miles. Premium economy is like $800.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.