UA: EWR-MNL RT $510 same day 2.3 cpm 21,546 mi

Subscribe
EWR-IAH-HNL-GUM-MNL;MNL-GUM-NRT-SFO-EWR same day turn around $510
or next day for $570
i just booked it for march 7 - march 8
all UA Metal
who's coming along ??
Also booking on Delta for $534... class V.
Good one!
Quote: EWR-IAH-HNL-GUM-MNL;MNL-GUM-NRT-SFO-EWR same day turn around $510
or next day for $570
all UA Metal
who's coming along ??
Nice find - thanks! With only a little more advance... I'd join. Next time!
Too damn soon!!! I wish.
Can you provide a link to GF? I can't see the same routing that you found and definitely not at that price.
Quote: Also booking on Delta for $534... class V.
you wouldn't by chance have the Google Flight link to it on DL? Just tried putting those dates in and nothing would pop up?
Quote: Can you provide a link to GF? I can't see the same routing that you found and definitely not at that price.
i put it together on united site
what dates you looking for ? the only dates i found for this price is leaving the 6 or the 7 but there is some dates available for $580
Quote: you wouldn't by chance have the Google Flight link to it on DL? Just tried putting those dates in and nothing would pop up?
delta for $519 https://goo.gl/flights/4E8Q
EWR-DTW-NRT-MNL;MNL-HND-MSP-LGA;
Island Hopper?
Quote: EWR-IAH-HNL-GUM-MNL;MNL-GUM-NRT-SFO-EWR same day turn around $510
or next day for $570
all UA Metal
who's coming along ??
Is it available on the Island Hopper (UA 153/154?)
Quote: Is it available on the Island Hopper (UA 153/154?)
I was trying to price on May 11 departure but I can't get it for the same price. FYI westbound leaves at 0730 so you would need to be in HNL by Thursday night or take a semi redeye from the west coast.
I did my run from RIC
The United fare is available from many cities. My run started from RIC. ORF and DCA fares are in the $600s. The trick is to use multiple destination search on Google flight using GUM as a stopover. I arrived at MNL in the morning and left the next evening. My hotel cost was $26 (hometown hotel). Taxi was cheap, but you needed to bargain. For example, I spent $4 for a trip from PNR EDSA station to Manila Chinese cemetery. Airport to my hotel on Uber was less than $2.5. But be careful with thieves. The admission fees to Port Santiago were than $1.5. So, you should make a short visit instead of a pure run. I got upgrades with a GPU and RPU for all flights other than GUM-HNL.1K status helped! RIC-EWR-NRT-GUM-MNL was on W fare. But the total fare was about $900.
Alas it seems to be about $601 from LAX via HNL and GUM. Not the end of the world. I might give it a shot, but that HNL-GUM leg is a killer.

P.S. - It's $551 with dates of May 8 and May 10.
Quote: The United fare is available from many cities. My run started from RIC. ORF and DCA fares are in the $600s. The trick is to use multiple destination search on Google flight using GUM as a stopover. I arrived at MNL in the morning and left the next evening. My hotel cost was $26 (hometown hotel). Taxi was cheap, but you needed to bargain. For example, I spent $4 for a trip from PNR EDSA station to Manila Chinese cemetery. Airport to my hotel on Uber was less than $2.5. But be careful with thieves. The admission fees to Port Santiago were than $1.5. So, you should make a short visit instead of a pure run. I got upgrades with a GPU and RPU for all flights other than GUM-HNL.1K status helped! RIC-EWR-NRT-GUM-MNL was on W fare. But the total fare was about $900.
wow! Awesome!
Anyway want to do it from EWR?
Quote: Anyway want to do it from EWR?
What dates?