Wiki Posts
Search

Sas: Lax - arn/cph/osl $397 rt

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2016, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver
Sas: Lax - arn/cph/osl $397 rt

Seems to be just for today. I booked 10/19 - 11/2 for LAX - ARN at $397 RT. It's for my husband, so PQD won't matter but I'm wondering what this will earn on UA (since I usually use whatever miles he earns incidentally).

Also doesn't seem to come up on Google, I only found it on their site.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 4:25 pm

add BCN in between?

Was just searching for a way to run to BCN with ARN in Sep
Noticed that LAX-ARN via SFO is currently $419 rt 9/6-9/14 http://goo.gl/flights/mMMJ
or nonstop via SAS for $598

Is there a way to make a go with this to BCN in the middle of 9/6-9/14?

This is my 1st post on Mileage run so forgive me if I'm breaking the rules here
Old Jul 14, 2016, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver
I booked it as a base to get him to Europe, because I'll be in DUB. It was cheaper to book the DUB flight separately, it didn't work to try to book LAX-ARN-DUB, so I don't think you'll be able to do it on the same ticket cheaply. Just search ARN-BCN and leave yourself enough time between flights.
Old Jul 14, 2016, 4:55 pm

I'm seeing it as a T fare, so that's 50% RDM and 100% PQM (and 1PQD per segment) if you're crediting the SAS flights to UA (naturally no PQD if ticketed by SAS)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.