Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA YYZ-PVG from C$780 to C$930

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2016, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
AA YYZ-PVG from C$780 to C$930

About the same fare as offered ex-BOS and ORD after converting from U$s. From September through early next year, via ORD or DFW (some LAX) on 787s. Three day minimum at C$930, four days at C$840, five or more at C$780. Mid-week and end of week departures. EQMs range from 15.5K to 19K depending upon routing. Uncertain what RDMs will be by September or beyond when AA goes revenue/status-based. Fare's been around for several days now. SWU and miles upgrading possible on further out dates immediately, September and October variable though J cabins are pretty empty at the moment (though do fill close to flight dates). Also, mainly A319 and CR7s to gateway airports. (China visa for Canadians is C$140.)
Old Jun 4, 2016, 4:34 pm

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Thanks for the heads up, though these have been around for a long time at US$638 RT. I've used these for some time, though recently stopped, finishing my last ex-YYZ this month, as I need a stopover in LA to visit family and friends, plus, I've moved from China to BKK so no more PVG, thank you. The stopovers now jack the price up as described in the AA forum thread about changes in multi-city pricing. And, the A319's between YYZ and DFW or LAX sucks, especially the LAX-YYZ routes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.