Wiki Posts
Search

UA: SFO-DFW $107 rt

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2016, 9:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta gold, hilton gold
UA: SFO-DFW $107 rt

Hey, just stumbled upon this on Google flights.

It seems to just be available over the next two weeks on certain days, and it appears to be on a smaller Skywest plane, but still, $107! Nonstop! Not too shabby.
Old May 3, 2016, 1:53 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, IHG Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by stobin
Hey, just stumbled upon this on Google flights.

It seems to just be available over the next two weeks on certain days, and it appears to be on a smaller Skywest plane, but still, $107! Nonstop! Not too shabby.
Not too shabby indeed. ^ I can see a $101 same day turn on May 10th that works out to 3.4 cpm. Too bad I'm traveling for work on the 11th and dare not risk a screw up on the return on the 10th that could affect my work trip.
Old May 4, 2016, 7:58 am

$107 is great. But I'm seeing $74 OW in some dates around the May 21 weekend.

I've built a $148 RT and will be using it to attend Maker Faire. That's a steal...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.